21. destined to know this girl

"Hey guys

"Hey guys." Lilliana said walking up to the pack

"What are you doing here?" Stiles asked leaning against some grey block of lockers.

"Lydia took hers freshman year and I've skipped like two grades so I'm taking mine." Lilliana answered avoiding eye contact with the Stilinski boy.

"I just wanna do this test and get it over with." Allison sighed falling against the lockers.

"It's only three hours..." Scott said as if it was supposed to comfort his friends.

"You say that like three hours is three minutes wolf boy." Lilliana sassed getting a not so well hidden chuckles from the argent girl and Stilinski boy.

"Just... shut up okay." Scott said un-sure what he was suppose to say in response to Lilliana's comment.

"Come on, in we go." Shouted a teacher who filed in students into the class room where the test was being held.

First to walk in the class was Scott McCall followed by his girlfriend Allison argent "thumb print and then collect your test with a pencil and give your phones over to Ms Martin." A teacher explained at the door. Lilliana and stiles followed shortly after Scott and Allison doing as they were told placing their thumbs into the black ink and printing them on the piece of paper.

"Cell phone's in the envelope you'll get it back after the test." Said Lydia's mother holding out a mustard yellow envelope numbered 011 out to Lilliana.

Lilliana made her way to her seat the whole time staring at the clock on the wall, stiles followed after her sitting at the desk behind her with one pencil resting between his lips and another balancing on his ear.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so. This test is two hours and ten minutes there will be two twenty five minute critical reading sections, two twenty five minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last thirty minutes." A teacher explained to the students. "There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam" he jabbed at Ms martin not expecting or knowing why she is here and not coach.

"I know, its coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um let me just try him again." Ms martin said before walking out the class to make the phone call.

Natalie martin began to dial coaches number into her phone, three digits in she decided she would just check his office to see if he is in there ignoring the calls or in a meeting or not at the school today.

She opened coaches office door to find coaches head and arms laying on the table, coach had pasty looking sweaty skin with dark eyes. "Oh no." Natalie sighed closing the door behind her "hey, get up." She whispered patting him on te shoulder.

Coach slowly rose his head off of the desk with a sickly groan before placing his head back down onto the desk.

"Hey." Natalie said placing her hands on his face turning his head so she could see him more clearly. "Oh, bobby. Fifth-teen years sober and you fall off the wagon at school? Coach look at me its Natalie." She said holding his head up.