23. Zabiják curse

Lilliana always had questions even before she and Liam got to the point of destroying that car, she always question why her father supposedly died so suddenly, why her mother used to have so many business trips even though she only owned a bar is ...

Lilliana always had questions even before she and Liam got to the point of destroying that car, she always question why her father supposedly died so suddenly, why her mother used to have so many business trips even though she only owned a bar is wasn't even a franchise it was one bar in the out skurts of beacon hills. 

she also wondered why she had never met the rest of her family past her mother and father. she didn't just have questions about others though she was always questioning her self whether it was her capability or why she was the way she is but now she has spiked a whole load more.

its not like she could ask malia she only just found out about her self being a hale as well. and she really was hoping she didn't have to talk to her mom about it. what if her mum isn't really her mom or what if her mom is so crazy supernatural?

but today her and malia just wanted to explore see if they could find anything out themselves first, so malia thought the best place to start might be the hale vault.

...

"malia hey!" Lilliana called as she arrived at the high school to meet malia.

"lil!" malia said as Lilliana got closer to find the tate girl just staring at the high school as if the idea of going inside to the hale vault terrified her. 

"you think we'll find something here?" Lilliana asked standing next to her, it did feel intimidating the thought that the hale vault could hold a lot of answers for them it was scary.

"I hope so... you ready?" malia said tearing her gaze of the high school to the younger girl besides her, she held her hand out to Lilliana to hold on to. malia would never admit it but she was scared.

"ready..." she smiled weakly up at the slightly older girl to her right, she grabbed malias hand as they began to walk into the school following the same paths they had taken to get there originally not that Lilliana had any memory of any of it she was just kind of following malia.

"I feel like we have to whisper or it'll summon other hales or something." Lilliana whispered as they got down to the hall when the door to the vault was as malia moved the shelving unit that had been put back infant of the vault door.

they both stood in front the large hale vault door scanning every detail of the door from the bolts that were drilled in the edge to the swirling symbol in the centre of it which Lilliana just guessed was a hale symbol. 

They stood there for a while not quite saying anything just breathing fast hearing each others hearts pound in their chests.

"open it then." malia said not looking away from the door but her words made Lillian's head snap to her left to look at the girl with a confused expression covering her face.

"excuse me?" Lilliana said slightly taken aback by the words. she they began to question herself again but for a reasons she had never done before. did she open the door yesterday? she thought to her self turning back to face the door.