22. you're always fine.

"hey! what are you doing? lil?" Liam said as Lilliana climbed into Liams bed squeezing him tight with her eyes screwed closed. "you okay?" Liam said hugging her back. 

"better than ever now." Lilliana smiled rolling over to the side of the bed she always crashes on.

"well when you're ready you know im here..." Liam smiled as he rolled over to look at the girl. "you know to talk about whatever has happened." he said as if it wasn't obvious.

"how'd you know something happened?" she asked turning around to look at him. 

"best friend thing its like I can just sense it off of you." he smiled.

"all that matters is that its over now and im not dead." she sighed looking up at the ceiling of the dunbar boys bedroom.

"im sorry what happened today... it could of killed you?!" he said sitting up from where he was laying.

"yeah... but it didn't so im fine." she smiled up at him from where she was laying.

"you're always fine." Liam muttered under his breath laying back down facing away from her.

"what's that supposed to mean?" she said under her breath just like he had as she turned away from him.

it means you aren't ever happy or excited or sad you're just fine all the time." Liam said still facing away from her.

"you want me to burden you is that what you're saying?" Lilliana said turning around to face him even though he was still facing away from her.

"you don't get it. you aren't burdening me im your family blood or not." Liam said turning around to look at her. "so you going to tell how you really are?" Liam said

"an assassin made a disease aimed to kill the supernatural I got infect along with every member of the pack that was at the school for those S.A.T's we obviously found the cure and survived but I found my name on the list and it said Lilliana Zabiják hale... and malia who is really nice by the way hers read malia hale and for all we know we could be sisters. and stiles Scott kira Allison and Lydia all lied about it oh and Allison leaving for Paris." Lilliana rambled on about what had happened as Liams eyes just kept widening. 

"you have no luck with life these days do you." Liam said with a small laugh trying to hide behind his lips.

"ha ha funny and nope neither of us do but I mean hey at least we aren't dead thats a plus right?" Lilliana said giving him a light punch to the arm at his joke.

"if malia is your sister what's going to happen?" Liam asked the thought of Lilliana leaving him alone avoiding his presence becoming less of a sibling figure in his life terrified him.

"I'm not leaving you dumb-bar she may possibly be my blood sister but you were my brother way before. and you will forever be my family." she smiled as they fell into a small hug.

"forever?" he asked, Lilliana knew this deadpool business was making him nervous making him aware he really does only have one life and hes still searching for a redemption of sorts, he still wanted to live his life out you know have his first kiss and have a girlfriend as well as actually finishing high school.

"forever you and me against the fucking world." Lilliana said as they broke from their hug. "you know what I will forever make sure you get everything you want and deserve and ill be there every step of the way because guess why?" she continued.

"because its me and you against the fucking world?" he asked rhetorically to her.

"exactly... now lets think who could you possibly date?" she said thinking out loud.