12. Algbra

Lilliana POV;

Lilliana POV;

"Hey lyds what's up?" I asked rushing over to lydia.

"Meredith. Thats Meredith shes in the sheriffs office and asked to talk to me and i don't know why and I'm kind of freaking out." Lydia explained rather quickly i could tell she was panicked but i was weird she seemed so on edge about it i saw it as a good thing like she might of heard about the dead pool and came to help of something.

"calm down look what if she can help what if thats why she came, just talk to her and ask what she wants or something." I suggested as i dropped my lacrosse bag on the floor then kicked it under so chairs to get after this Meredith situation.

"Wait why are you here already?" Lydia asked noticing i was in normal clothes and the time on the cloaca meaning we would still be playing right now.

"I scored a goal and didn't pass and coach benched me because i didn't pass so i got here earlier now come on make her talk see if she can help." I rambled pushing lydia towards the sheriffs office door.

We walked into the sheriffs office which seated the sheriff a deputy and a very skittish Meredith, she looked lost and numb but with this evil insane sparkle in her eye it wasn't creepy it was just unsettling.

"Ask what you need to ask." The sheriff said closing the door behind us.

Lydia reached her hand in her purse and pulled her mobile phone out and just held it out to Meredith, what was she wanting her to do with it take a selfie I don't know but i just hoped she knew what she was doing. After they exchanged glances Meredith excepted the phone but just sat there holding it doing nothing.

"Meredith aren't you going to answer it?" Lydia said, like yeah I'm not a banshee but I'm pretty sure a phone has to ring for you to answer it.

Meredith slowly raised from her seat and whispered in her ear as if she didn't want to embarrass lydia in front of us or something and just said "its not ringing." She that plan was a flop.

Lydia looked back at me then at Meredith then back at me then the sheriff then the deputy then me again.

"Lyds if it wasnt ringing she can't exactly answer it." I said kind of stating the obvious.

"I know that its just i thought maybe something would happen." Lydia stuttered as Meredith sat back down into her seat lydia crouched down in front of her. "Meredith, you came here to help us, remember?" Lydia said, just a minute ago she was freaking out why she was here and now something in her brain just seemed to of clicked into why Meredith was really here.

"You called me." Meredith said smiling down at lydia.

"What do you mean i called you?" Lydia questioned not remembering ever making a call to Meredith or yelling her name at the entrance of eichen house none of that.