~Chapter 17

"Jesy? Do you know what happened to Jake? Why is he sulking so much?" Erick asks, confused and worried.

"Jas kissed another guy in front of him." I say.

"She what?! Why would she do that?!" He says in despair.

"Woah, what do you mean? It's her mouth, her feelings, and her life!" I say.

"Doesn't she know Jake likes her?" He says.

I scoff.

"If Jake truly liked her, he wouldn't be flirting with some other girl in front of her!" I argue.

"He wasn't flirting! He wanted to know if Jas really like him!" He says.

"Why couldn't he just ask! Why did he have to hurt her and make her jealous?!"

"Look, Jake is my best friend, I'm just looking out for him. Jas hurt him, and now he won't even talk to me!" He says.

"Jas is my best friend too! Jake shouldn't have hurt her in the first-" I say but get interrupted by loud kissing sounds.

Our heads snap to the source and we see Jake and Jasmine in an intense lip lock.

I groan in frustration.

"SERIOUSLY GUYS?! First you fight, then you get us involved, then you suck each other's faces off?!? Get a room!" I yell, annoyed.

Erick cringes.

"So have you guys made up or not?" He asks.

The two break apart and smile at each other.

Jake's arm is wrapped around Jas' waist and her body is leaning into his.

"Jas, It's obvious that Jake likes you. Jake, you like her don't you?" I say.

He grins and nods.

"Good. Now if you two decide to start dating, make sure you follow these rules." I say, then turn to Erick.

"Number one:- No, making out in front of us." He says.

"Number two:- Jake, don't you dare break Jas' heart." I say.

"And Jas, you'll be sorry if you hurt my Jakey boo." He says, pointing a finer at her threateningly.

"Jakey boo? Seriously?" I say, laughing.

"Yeah, you got a problem?"

"Oh, whatever." I say.

We hear the making out sounds again and see Jas and Jake engrossed in sucking each other's faces off.

"Hey! Hey! Break it up you two!" I say, annoyed.

"C'mon, I know some place we can take this." Jake says, winking at Jas.

I cringe in disgust as they walk away, probably to make out in a quieter place.

"They are impossible." Erick says, chuckling.

"I swear. remind me not to get involved in their problems." I say, with a laugh.

"Alright class, I'll be handing out your test results from last week, D'accord?" Madame Heralut says.

"I'm scared." Erick whispers.

I've learned that Erick is actually scared of Madame Heralut.

She can be very strict with her students unless you're on her good side.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." I assure him.

"You're only saying that because she loves you." He says.