1 • Mon

Sunlight blinded his eyes, he look away and saw he was standing in a gorgeous field, surrounded by looming mountains. He looked up, a light blue sky stretched out as far as he could see, with a sun and two moons smiling down at him.

He walk along and stretched out his hand, running it threw plants surrounding him. He smiled at the beauty of his surroundings.

He look out in-front of him, a figure was stood not to far out in the distance. He slowly walked forwards, the figure becoming more clearer, it was a woman in a white dress flowing to the ground, with her loose golden curled hair stopping at her shoulders.

He reached out and clasped her hand and in return felt her grip his hand.

She turned round and her blue comet eyes stared into his. She reached up and placed her hand on the side of his face and a goofy smile appeared on her lips.

He leaned in and passionately kissed her. She pulled away, a happy look on her face. "I love you Mon."
"I love you Kara." He said, in return, admiring the sun light illuminating her golden hair.

He blinked but his eyes opened up to darkness flooding his apartment.

Mon-el sat up, tears started to slowly stream down his face. He pulled his legs up to his chest and buried his head in between. He fiddled with the ring on the chain round his neck. "I miss you so much Kara." He said, looking at it. "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault."

Tears started to stream down his face faster now. Suddenly he felt the bed move, Drift curled up next to Mon-el. Drift rested his head on Mon-el's arm and looked up at him.

"You miss her too, don't you?" Asked Mon-el, as he stroked his head. Drift made a soft growl, Mon-el was pretty sure he was agreeing with him.

Mon-el looked over at where Kara slept. "If we only hand 5 more minutes. There is so much I would say to you."

Mon-el hugged Drift. "If only you were here."