10 • Knew

"This is so cool!" Winn and Mon-el followed Brainy though the Legions ship.
"It is, but not when it's broken." Said Daniel, coming out of the room ahead of them. "Until we repair the damages from the attack, we're going no where. But on a cheerer note, thanks for coming to help."
"Anytime." Replied Winn.

"Anyway, this is the main section that needs repairs, I believe that we first need to-" Brainy Winn off to another section of the ship, leaving Mon-el and Daniel in the hallway.

"What do we do now? It there anything I could do to help?" Offered Mon-el.
"Actually yes, there are some bigger parts we need to move to the cryogenic tank room that need replacing."

After they had moved the parts, Daniel gave Mon-el a tour of the ship. Eventually they came to the communal room, Nia was sitting on one of the sofas.

"Hey guys! Good to see you again Mon-el."
"Good to see you to Nia." Mon-el as he sat on the sofa opposite.
"Drink?" Daniel offered.
"Sure."

Daniel handed Mon-el a blank can, Mon-el squinted at it unsure of what it was. "Don't worry it's just water." Laughed Nia.

"So, you're a team of superhero's then?"
"Yes, to be honest, we were actually formed because the founders were inspired by you and your cousin Superwoman's actions." Explained Nia.
"Really? Wow I'm kinda flattered."
"It quite cool to think that Kara knows- knew you." Said Daniel.
"Yeah... knew." Said Mon-el.

"Sorry, it must be tough her being back."
"Kinda, I mean it sucks that she doesn't remember but it's a relief to see her alive, we thought she was dead."
"Kara did struggle when she first came to us, not knowing anything about her past really took a toll on her. But seeing her here, with people that knew her, she almost seems relieved." Said Nia. Mon-el slightly smiled.

"Hey, why don't you guys come over to my apartment tonight? It's been a tough few days and I bet everyone could do with a break, we could get some take out and have a few drinks."
"You sure?" Asked Daniel.
"Yeah, it would be a good chance for everyone to get to know each other."
"Sure, that sounds great, I'll let everyone else know."