HOMEWORK COMES FALLING DOWN

As you already know, I take German. My teacher writes the homework on a big white board, but its only one third of the size of a chalk board. Now for the story...

 So Mrs.dieDeutschLehrerin (The German Teacher) was outside of the classroom and everyone was at their seats getting out their homework from the class before. I was at my seat, getting my homework out when my friend Cole came in the room and he walked past this board. Just a little note, before I continue, I was sitting just a little bit to the right of the board. After Cole walked past the board, out of the corner of my eye I see the board falling down. I jump out of my seat but my legs turn to jelly and I can't move. Instead, I turn to Cole and I call out to him. "COLE! LOOK OUT!" The board slams into the desk in front of it, then onto it's chair, then onto the floor, causing a giant CRAAAAAAAAAAAASH! I am stunned momentarily and I could see Mrs.dieDeutschLehrerin and Mr.Elchicoespañol peak into the room, Mr.Elchicoespañol pointing at something (probably the board or me :/ ) I turned to Cole. "COOOLE!" He walked over to the board and began to pick it up as Mr.Elchicoespañol talked to Mrs.dieDeutschLehrerin  and pointed at the same time. Eventually, I helped Cole put the board up. Whenever I told the story to others at school that day, it would end in my tears, due to me laughing. 

 Be careful around your surroundings. Things could change quickly.