Attacking Justin

One day, before a test, in Theatre Arts we had a review game where there was five groups. I was in Group Four and in my group, we had Simon, a boy named Justin, and a girl named Sherry. If we got a question right in this review game, we would go over to a line and try to throw a crumpled up piece of paper in the trash. On one of our turns, Mr.Sonic asked us "What is a Set Prop?" Our group began to discuss the question. Justin kept saying in our discussion that it was like a couch but we kept telling him "No, not like a couch." We soon answered and Sherry went over to collect the crumpled up piece of paper. As she was walking, Justin shouted out "LIKE A COUCH!!!!!" We all stopped what we were doing and stared at him in horror. There was a long silence followed. Then Mr.Sonic sighed. "Nope! Sorry, couches are not set props, therefor you got the question wrong." "NO!" Sherry protested, "that wasn't part of our answer! His comment wasn't part of the answer! Please, Mr.Sonic!!" Mr.Sonic shook his head. Sherry looked back at Justin and glared at him. He sat back down in his seat. Then, Sherry ran over to him and attacked him. She grabbed him and began to shake him wildly before going back to her seat. The game continued. At the end, our group won and got extra points. It was a happy ending for all of us! 

 Lesson: Whatever you do, do not add in a side comment after people tell you over and over again that it's wrong. Especially if you're with Sherry. She will kill you. 

Lesson #2: A set prop doesn't involve a couch. Deal with it.