When Bugs Attack

This story was told to me by Kylie a long time ago and I found it hilarious. This story is told from whatever I managed to write down.

 So,it was a regular day and Mr.Elchicoespañol was teaching an oral lesson. Suddenly, Izzy screamed and everyone was like "what?" There was a cockroach at her shoe. Then Mr.Elchicoespañol said, "It's okay, calm down Rosa (that was her Spanish name. Every kid that took Spanish had a Spanish name for class)." Everyone started screaming because it started scuttling close to the back of the class. It came towards his desk. Then, Mr.Elchicoespañol was like "No!No good!" So he got his shoe and he began to stomp on it. 5 seconds later, the cockroach got up from its back and stood straight up. Then, Mr.Elchicoespañol was like "NUUUUUUUUU!!" He got a textbook and a workbook and threw it at the cockroach. Basically, RIP COCKROACH! Guts went everywhere. So, Mr.Elchicoespañol got the book and touched the roach with it to make sure it was dead. He kicked the corpse under his desk. Then he opened up a window. A bee came in but no one noticed it until it came to the front of the room. Everyone freaked out. Kylie was just sitting there like 0.0 ? Until the bee flew over to her. "NUUUU!!" She screamed. Then, everyone started to huddle to the right of the classroom and squeals (according to Kylie they "squaled") and Mr.Elchicoespañol swats at the bee from behind. It falls but the bee was still alive and buzzing on the ground. Finally, Mr.Elchicoespañol got the textbook and workbook from before and throws it at it. Then he kicked the body under his desk. 

 Well, we learned a few things here. 1) if Mr.Elchicoespañol ever murders someone, we know where to look for the body. 2) The Spanish class can get crazy sometimes and 3) It takes a lot to kill a bug. Now the big question, I was in science at this time. The science classroom is right across from the Spanish classroom. How did I not here all this screaming?