I HATE MY LIFE SOMETIMES

So, 55% of my good/best friends take Spanish and it's hard for me to NOT get curious about the language. Bella knew about this and today (April 20th, 2015) she took me to Mr.Elchicoespañol's classroom during Lunch. So, we walked there and I was EXTREMELY FREAKING NERVOUS. Bella knocked on his door and he shortly answered and my legs immediately went to jelly. YAAAAAAAAAAY! "Hola chicas!" he said, which means "Hello girls!" Bella and I was just standing there very awkwardly until Bella began to explain which made it more awkward because we accidentally misused the word "Tutor". >__< So, while this was happening, Mr.Elchicoespañol was trying to figure out what grade I was in. Let me just make this clear, at my school, if we're in seventh grade then we have to wear a yellow lanyard. If we're in eighth grade, then we wear a purple lanyard. I was CLEARLY wearing a YELLOW lanyard yet he still didn't know. *Facepalm* Then, he thought that I was a reggie student but I'm not. A reggie is the term we gave the students that don't take the GA (Genius Academy) program at my school. So, lets think back for a moment. If I was a reggie, then why would I of gone to that field trip a month ago? Why would I be walking into German and I know he knows that because he's seen me there! Why would I be in the Science classroom (Same case as the German)? Just WHY. Okay, let's move on. So, basically, we kept lying to him, well Bella did and I supported it because I had nothing else to say. Bella said I had a Spanish neighbor who speaks fluent Spanish (Might be true. IDK my neighbors) and when he asked why I took German and not Spanish then she said that my parents made me take it. I supported that with the fact that my dad went to Germany and I claimed that "he wanted me to learn it so I could teach him" which was partially true. The conversation kept getting more awkward and awkward until finally we left. "FML!" I was whispering in my hands and Bella kept saying "WTF. WTF!" Not much of a funny story but whatever.