Play Day Madness!

So, last night, (4/27/15) we had to perform our play and these are some things that happened backstage :3 .

They dressing room looked exactly like it does in movies with the big mirror and light bulbs around it. There was also a SHOWER in there! So, there was this girl named Martha, and she went to use the bathroom. She closed the door and Laila and I held the door back so she couldn't get out. When Martha tried to open the door, it wouldn't work and she got scared that she was trapped in the bathroom forever.

Next, everyone in the dressing room began to have their own little musical. We were singing "Under The Sea", "Poor Unfortunate Souls", and "Part of Your World." Apparently, we were so loud that they could barely hear us from the stage, saying that it was inaudible and they were trying to figure out what was making the noise.

Then, the boys were asking what took so long. I went up to Jamien and told him that we were too busy taking showers. Back in the dressing room, we all got in the shower and pretended to take one. Whenever someone went in the bathroom, they came out saying they took a very quick shower. I walked away from Jamien and he exclaimed : "WHY WERE YOU TAKING SHOWERS?!"