Field Trip

So I guess you guys would LIKE to find more about the field trip so here you go:

I woke up at 5:00 a.m to get ready for this field trip.

So, we arrived at the marine Islands at around 9:45 a.m and we all went on our boats. I might have noticed that Mr.Elchicoespañol was wearing one of those hats that JackSepticEye wore. :/ I'm observant aren't I? Anyway, so we went on our special little boat number 2 and it had a flag! waaaaaaaaaaaaaat! A pirate flag! OMG!! WE BE PIRATES!!! So we did our little tour of the islands and we soon saw dolphins. Well, everyone else saw dolphins. I just stood in the back, not being able to see. The closest I saw of the dolphin was its tail disappearing into the unknown waters that was rich with nutrients. Soon, we arrived on a barrier island and we ate lunch. it was cheeseburgers and hot dogs. I had both but stood in isolation. during the lunch time, we had to help Anala get a bee out of her hair. Mrs.Gason and Ms.Waltz questioned why we were killing a bee until we explained. next, we began to walk around the beach and we were told to collect 1 special shell. Well, Lizzie found a sponge that looked like a finger and she began to rub it on me. I ran away from her. Then, I saw this little bit of wet looking mud(?) and I jumped on top of it. Everyone was yelling at me saying it was a bad idea BUT I DID IT! I slipped A LOT and almost fell down but I began to slide a lot and it was fun! Soon, I found a little beautiful welch and I kept that as my shell. Next, we went through the woods and we saw an alligator. It was cool! After pictures were taken, we headed to the "Boneyard Beach" where there was tons of trees on the ground. We walked around there for a while, finding tons of things like crabs, horse shoe crab molts, sand dollars and sea stars. soon, we went back to the beach where we got back on our totally awesome boat, where we headed back to shore. As we headed back, I found my own little sponge. :D Several minutes and gummy snacks later, we arrived at shore and got off the boat. It was time to shop! the other group soon arrived and I took out my sponge. Time to do the thing! I saw Tyler and without thinking I went over to him and said "brush brush" I brushed the sponge on him and he freaked out. I began to laugh like crazy. He went up to me and told me that , that was a bad idea because he almost punched me in the face! :3 Well, I am the person who does the stupidest things EVER. Next, it was Bear's turn. I told her to come quickly and she asked me what was wrong. I brushed her.

"HOLY CRAP!" She yelled when I brushed her and I laughed. I continued to brush a couple others before i stopped and waited in line to go to the Gift Shop. I had twelve dollars in my pocket. Hou, Bear and I walked in, only for Bear to realize that she forgot her money on the bus. I got her a king sized reece's and she told me that she would pay me back $2. I bought m&m's for Mario, since he didn't go and I promised him something. Then, for myself, I got a Crunch bar, Butterscotch's, Skittles, and a Cookies&Cream chocolate bar. After I got out, I went over to a little dock and I began to look for Bear so I could give her the Reece's (She went to the bathroom). I sat down and realized that Mr.Elchicoespañol was standing right beside my seat. 0.0 (Inner self be like: :0 :0 :0 ) So, there I was, sitting there, waiting for Bear, by a teacher I didn't know ( A.k.a I wasn't in his class like everyone else.... :/ ) with a white bag and an orange draw string bag. So, I told him "Hola!" doing a small wave at my seat. He smiled at me and said "Hola" And I'm at my seat FLIPPIN THE HECK OUT INSIDE LIKE "FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE JOAAANAAA YOU FOOOOOOOL". Then he said "Just sit here and wait--- (the last part was inaudible) So I sat there, waiting, until I saw Bear. I waved her over and she came. I handed her the Reece's. We talked for a while until she insisted that we leave but Tom, a boy I had a crush on :3, was like right in front of me so I said no. Then Lizzie came a long and we talked for a while, me eating my Crunch bar. Soon, it was time to go and we all loaded up on our bus. It was a long while home and I quickly got bored. So, I thought of our day. We arrived at school at around 5:30 ish.