Mr.Sonic's Homeroom Party

There was a big test today and normally, while everyone else in the school takes the test, we have to be quiet. Well not Mr.Sonic's homeroom class! Because our classroom is isolated from everyone else, we get to be as loud as we can. So, since Mr.Sonic's desks are too small to put giant test booklets on, we had to go to Coach Jevlin's room to test. When everyone was done, we quietly went back to Mr.Sonic's classroom. The moment the door closed, Laila, my friend Gracie, and I began to set up some blocks to play cards. A boy named David came by and asked if he could join us, which he did. Soon, several others like Swifty joined in but since there wasn't enough cards, they had a separate game. After a few games of cards, David suggested we play BS or "bullsh*t". Later, Swifty's group joined ours and I put down a card then a girl named Annie put down a card. However, in that one split second before Annie put down a card, Swifty's girlfriend, Blaze, called "bullshit" on me, but I didn't know. Then, when Annie put down the card, she thought she was talking to her so she began to take the cards. But then Blaze told her that she called it on me and pulled out my card. So, I had to get the cards. But, I was laughing so much that I couldn't breathe for a long time. I even leaned my head against Blaze's shoulder to try to rest. "Calm down Joanna!" she said, "it's okay!"

Later, Laila, Gracie, my friend Maddie and I was doing kiss, kill and marry. I told Laila : "Kiss,kill, and marry Ben G, Mr.Sonic, and Mr.Elchicoespañol." "Awww nooooo!!!!" She exclaimed, "Nooooooooo!!" "You have to answer!" I said. "Kill all of them!" "You can't do that," I told her, "now answer the question!!" She refused to answer.