Stalling

This story was told to me by Hou. 

 Okay, so they were doing this "oral lesson" thing, which is where they answer questions on a computer to review for a quiz. It's usually Mr.Elchicoespañol asking them questions, but they always use the computer before a quiz.  No one in Hou's  class wanted to take the quiz or do too much book work, so they were purposely going slow to stall. Rose then decided to turn the computer off to stall further. Unfortunately, it had the option to cancel, so Yazmin did that, but Mr.Elchicoespañol saw. After that, there were a couple more people about to do the oral lesson, and Rose decided to do it again. This time, it succeeded and the computer shut down. Mr.Elchicoespañol was worried there was something wrong with the computer, so he ran a scam that took at least 20 minutes, probably more. Then everyone finished and they were given the quiz. Before anyone started, Mr.Elchicoespañol turned around away from them and Rose turned it off one more time. It showed the option to cancel, so Mr.Elchicoespañol turned around and clicked cancel. That's the end of that. If you want to know, what happened afterwards, they learned a new song in Spanish for the rest of class.