Honey Cookies

For my German project, we had to cook/bake and bring it to class. Today (May 28th) we presented our food. I had baked cookies called "Old German Honey Cookie." When I had just began to present, a girl came in, distracting the class. It was awkward.
During lunch, I wanted to give all the teachers a cookie. I had already been rejected by Mrs.Gason and I gave Mrs.Pope one at the end of 2nd block. I came in Mrs.dieDeutschLehrerin and grabbed my cookies to give the teachers. On my way to Ms.Waltz's class. I was stopped by two 8th graders who wanted cookies. I couldn't say no so I did. Then, I gave a cookie to Tom. Ms.Waltz gladly took a cookie and then I was on my way to Mrs.Barn's room. On the way there, I was once again stopped by two 8th graders (who unfortunately got a cookie). Mrs.Barn also gladly took a cookie and then I went to Mr.Elchicoespañol's classroom. I had an argument inside myself whether or not to give him a cookie but I decided to do so. I knocked on his door and 5 minutes later, no one answered. Then Bre came along and told me no one was there and she got a cookie. So, I went outside (forgetting Mr.Sonic ;~; ) and met up with Tom. We talked for a bit before I saw Mr.Elchicoespañol outside ( -___- ). I walked over to him and nervously asked him if he wanted a cookie. He rejected it and said it was because he was already eating a TINY LITTLE MILKYWAY BAR (-_________-). So I walk around, giving my friends cookies. When I was giving Hou a cookie, it might of fell onto the basketball court. Then I might of given that cookie to J-Ten ( :3 He never knew). Soon recess ended and I had 0 cookies left. Then I realized... I had promised 13 others a cookie... :( fudge.