The Ship (Not a boat silly)

I remember this one Friday when a bunch of my friends pulled me aside to tell me something. Then, they began to tell me how I should date J-Ten for the following reasons:

1) We both watch anime

2) We both play Yu-gi-oh 

 I began to protest, saying NO WAY, but they kept insisting that I should date him. Then, for some reason people began to ignore me and I'm like: "BRUH. WHY?!" Alex came over to me and pulled me aside. He began to say how J-Ten was asking me out but I knew better. I shook my head. "He didn't ask me out," I told him. "He did!" Alex exclaimed, "and he asked me personally to ask you out!" However, J-Ten was in the background saying that he didn't ask me out. Lizzie came next to me and I began to leave with her. But Alex kept pulling me back and I couldn't walk past the basketball court. So, I told him that I had to tell him something and I told him to lean over so I could whisper it in his ar. 

 "F**K THIS SHIT I'M OUT!" I said, just loud enough for Lizzie to hear since she loves that song. She yelled out "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" And we walked away, with Mr.Elchicoespañol eyeing us down xD. But Adam tried to persist in telling me J-Ten was asking me out but we walked away. 

 Later, Kylie was with us when Alex pulled me back again. He said the same thing over and over again: "J-TEN HAS ASKED YOU OUT!" But the bell ring and I just went inside, ignoring him.