Girls night|chapter 13

Chapter 12:
Tomorrow I'm leaving. For l.a.
Tonight my girls and I are having a night out.
I think we're going to club Paris but for all I know Mary would switch it up on us like always.

Time skip to the club

We get in and the atmosphere is so much to take in. All at once. Every shape and form. From every direction.
We all look at eachother and walk towards the bar. We all order tequila shots and a round of bloody Mary's. We're hardcore I know. We turn around and look about. To my surprise I see Chaunette,Mandi,Amanda,Elina and Lindsey. I tell the girls I'll be right back and they nod. Making my way over and realize the husbands and boyfriends are there too. Groaning I walk back. Not even a second after I turn around I hear my name. "Steph!" Chaunette calls. Turning around and give a smile and wave. All the girls come over and hug me. I could feel eyes like razor blades staring at me. I didn't mind at all. "Why are you here" Elina asks. "Girls night out" I say pointing to my friends. Who are to my dismay are already talking to guys. I giggle and look at the girls. "We need a picture" Mandi says. I smile and we ask Patrick to take it. We take one and a few more with some of the other wives like Abby Sharp, Sharps wife. Keshia Chante ,Ray Emerys girlfriend. And which in a minute flat we've already have traded numbers for future things. Keshia says to me "now that I've met you. I can finally interview on my show" she says. "I am very happy to finally meet you too. Yes an interview will be a must" I reply laughing. Patrick Kane comes over and hugs me. After a few minutes I tell them I gotta get back to my friends and we say our goodbyes.
Once I'm back I'm already bombarded by questions. We laugh at each and every question the girls ask.
"Let's dance" Casey screams. We all laugh and make our way to the dance floor. We were dancing with eachother not caring what anybody thought. "Ahh" I screamed while I fell. Laughter. It was the only thing coming out of our mouths. A few guys helped me up. "Are you alright miss" one guy asked. "Yes. Thankyou for helping me up. I don't think these ladies would be able to help me up" I say sarcastically. They laugh. "So what brings you down here" another one asks. "Girls night" I say smiling. "Hey we gotta go but nice meeting" one of them said and then they left. Turning around to there faces was priceless. "Girls if you don't shut your mouths. You will catch flies" I say laughing. Mandy hits me playfully. Some rap song comes on and I instantly start dancing. We all laugh at our dancing abilities. Which are slim to none. We all retreat to the bar after a few songs. Lindsey is there. Ugh. "Hey bitch whatch yourself with my boyfriend" she says laughing. "Excuse me" I say. "Your a gold digger and a hoe. I know it" she says smirking. "If anybody is one its you" I say and my girls just laugh. "You might want to leave or things will get ugly" Mandi says which causes her to scuff and walk back pouting to Jon. I smile to Jon and grab the shot and wink at him playfully and down it. We order another round.
That night it's filled with laughter. Drinks. Guys. Music. Dancing. Flirting. Stares from Jon. Looks from the other guys. The wives and girlfriends come over and order some drinks. We chat a few and it's time for them to head back. I'm gonna miss everybody so much. The atmosphere. The weather. Coffee
Shops. Lake Michigan most of all. Most nights when I was a teenager I would sit lake side thinking and breathing in the scent. Smiling because it makes me so happy. Most days I would hide out there for a few hours. Closing my eyes and bearing nothin but the splashing in the rocks and the walls of the ground. Getting splashed from time to time getting a little mist. The joggers and the kids that would bump into made me laugh. And then there was jon. And how we bumped into eachother there. Then that's how I met Brandon. My American guy. Who only got what Americans would say when we were with Swedish and Canadien players. Giggling because I knew we were right. That they were not. And how I would miss Patrick. My lephicun. My blondie. He never liked those nicknames. They've stucked with me these past few months. I'm going to miss my sanctuary. My fathers church. Hoping one day something or someone will become my sanctuary. (😏) I'll also be hoping I can finally be free of my fathers nest. I'm hoping that I'll forget that day. Never think of it again. But through all that pain it made me stronger. It made me strong in ways that I never knew I could be strong in.

Some days are blue days. Some days are yellow. Some days you gotta take what life gives Ya. Life's a curveball. You can't predict the future you can only live it. Every ounce of blood,persistence,conscience, passion I have. Will be used to full use. Used in many ways.

Nothing surgar coated moments will come out of this. It will all be real and will take a real toll but that's how I intend to live.

Even if he took that away from me.

Omfg!
Jon!
More?