Dark Days|chapter 25

Stephanie's pov:

Laying there next to jon.
The clock reads 3:26 am.

Getting up as quiet and smoothly as I can. Fixing myself some tea, and heading to the deck. The deck overlooking the skyline.
Beautiful. Like always.

Breathing in the scent, the fresh air hitting my hair. Thinking about what lindsey wrote to me. Somehow she tricked me into believing that it was just another fan. Think again it was her.
She wrote:

"
You know that thing they call failure. That's you my darling. You live in a world of make belive with jonathan. Your love is not real. Ours were and always will be. Your so naive and a damsel in distress. Always wanting him to save you. What you call a career your fans call it disgust and horrid. Also I thought you would love to know that Jon and I have been seeing each other and having some fun. Next time you think about having fun with him. Remeber my lips have been on him. Also my hands. I want jon and only jon. Be prepared to have someone you love taken away from you. Your not a princess. I am.

Xo. Lindsey.

"
Why. Why do people always do this to me. I get to a happy place then BAM! It's gone. Tears. Hot and angry. Yet pity or depressed tears fall down. Hitting the the ground with my foot. " I can't do this anymore" I say grabbing my head. Throwing the green tea cup on the ground. Kneeling down and throwing the pieces of glass around. Maybe I should give him to her. There's so many things I can do to myself and make up excuses on why I did them.

Throwing them around more. "Stephanie" jon yells coming out. " No! Get away from me she's gonna hurt someone no. We don't have anything" I screech . Thrashing myself trying to free myself from his grip. "No I'm supposed to leave. " I screech again. He won't say anything. " Jonathan. I'm a horrible person. Horrible people aren't supposed to be in this earth. Let me go" I say trying to free myself.

Kicking and thrashing trying to get out. He pulls me inside and brings me to our room. He closes the door and I get up and run to the bathroom. Now or never. Grabbing the bottles of pills I take. From the nervousness of my body. I accidently dump them on the ground. Hitting my hand against the counter.

" Steph." Jon says. Looking away and crying silently. I cant have his pity. Remeber this isn't real love. "Steph. What's wrong? Please let me help you" he says coming closer. " No. You don't love me. You never have. Have you?" I say. " What are you talking about? I love you and always have" he says trying to touch me. "You love her." I say. "Who? Kim Kardashian? Jennifer lawearnce? Who?" He says in a calm tone. "All I know is that you have been having fun with lindsey" I scream. "What are you talking about?! Ask any of the guys. I've either been with you or them! No one else!" He says.

" I-I never I never knew-I never knew that I would be called naive or a damsel indistress. This clearly shows that I am" I say. "Your not. Your far from it" he says. "Pff. Clearly we don't have real love. We have some made up little fairy tale. Every so called princess must be gotten rid of. Right?" I say walking past him leaving him bewildered. I go and grab knife. He heard the drawer. " Too late" I say looking at him with tears. He runs toward me even before I cut.

Jonathan pov: (you miss him right)

"Steph" I yell crying. Grabbing the phone.

"9-1-1. What's your emergancy?"

"My girlfriend just tried to kill herself!" I say

"Name? address?"

"Jonathan toews. 132 Clearwater towers (who knows)" I say. More tears come out.

"Whats her name?"she asks.

" Stephanie Wisknieksi" I say

"Officers and paramedics are on there way"