Blood and Sweat|Chapter 3

Stephanies POV:

I got home around 7:30 after Jonathan forced me to an early dinner. Now I have to face the wrath of my parents. Walked in the door already hit. "Where the hell were you yesterday and today?!?!" My mother yelled at me. "I was out being an adult and secondly I was at work" I screamed back. My dad came and slapped me. "Never yell at your mother again!" My dad yelled. "Your a pastor ho-" He cut me off with a direct hit to the ribs. "Maybe this will show you that your not supposed to be a model" My dad screamed kicking me again. I cried out of pain and my mother did nothing. "Mot-" I was cut off with another beating. I screamed like i've never screamed. "Your a slut and you know it" My dad yelled. I tried to get up but my dad kicked me back down again. He started dragging me to my room. "Time to teach you a lesson bitch" My dad screamed slamming the door.

Over and Over again. Not stopping for hours. Pain that i've never felt. Unbearable pain. Blood. Tears. Sweat. Screams. Broken. Ribs. Anger. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. And more pain. With more pain.

I woke up drenched in blood and spit with sweat. I couldn't move. I felt numb. How could he,he's a pastor. I finally got the strenth to go to the bathroom and look how I see like how I felt. I turned on the bath and took off my clothes. I have been only hit once in my life. By a guy, consiquently my ex. This is why I had told my parents that I wanted to move out but becuase they were crazy and now abusive they said no. I couldn't live hear anymore. The water was hot enough and I scrubbed myself and felt a little better after. I got out with a towel. I got changed and heard a famaliar deep Canadien Voice. I knew it was him. "Where is she?" Jon said. I ran to my door,which was locked. I kept pulling and pulling. No luck. I kicked it and shrieked out a pain. I pulled it again and it broke. I was able to stick my hand in and open in. Once I had a foot out I was being pulled. "Slut" He whispered. "Stop" I whispered "I told you. Hockey players are a bad choice in guys" he whispered yelled. "Dad stop" He threw me against the wall still holding me. I yelped. In which it caused people to run towards me.

"Steph..." Jonathan said.He ran towards me. My dad pushed him back. "You stay away from my daughter,you hear me. You have no place being here. Leave" My dad screamed at him. "Not without your daughter" Jon screamed back. "You want this piece of trash" he said laughing. "You horrible human being" Jon said disgusted. "Fine. Have this slut" he flinged me to Jon. He caught me. Lifted me bridal style and walked out.

Never once looking back.

He Layed me down in the back of the car I had previously was in yesterday. I peacefully fell asleep knowing I was safe. For now atleast.....

I woke up again in the bed I was 2 days ago. Jonathan was on the couch next to it. I went over to him and kissed him awake. He blinked his eyes a bit and he smiled at me. "Morning Beautiful " he said causing me to blush. I was out of words. "What happend?" He said standing up and pulling me close to him on the bed. Everything came back to me. How could he. Tears started once again. "He's never done that before,I have no clue what came over him" I said looking up at him. He just rubbed me. More tears coming out. "He hit me over and over, never stoping once. Yelling cruel things a-t-at-at me. He made feel useles" "He's not supposed to say these or do these things. He's a pastor for crying out loud."

"That-" I cut Jonathan off. "The worst thing about this,is that my mother did nothing she watched the whole thing start. But then again it's my fault. Im the one that started this. If I hadn't yelled at her. My dad wouldn't have had hurt me. Maybe im not supposed to be a model. Now that I look like this." I say crying more. Crying out becuase I hate everything about life and what has happend to me over the years between my parents."This is not your fault.None of this is your fault" Jon said after a while. I looked up at him. "Im sorry" I say feeling selfish. "Why are you sorry?" He said confused. "For being a burden. I've only known you for a week." I say a bit sad. "What's so bad about being a little spontaneous" He said chuckling.

I giggled. "I love your laugh" he said looking down at me."It's cute" He said. "Nah. Not really" I say cooly back. "Well I disagree" he said leaning down and kissing me. We kissed some more. I straddled on him and I had my hands on his chest. His on my hips. I pulled back. "Sorry..." I say. Looking away. "Why. You didn't do a thing wrong" he said trying to get me to look at him. "I'm sorry I look like this. Disgusting" I say gesturing to my skin. "No you don't. You still look as beautiful as I first met you." He says pulling my chin to face him. "You wanna know the reason I came back" I nodded for him to continue. "You forgot this" he says picking up my bag. "Thankyou Jon. I couldn't live with out this" I say grabbing my bag to get my makeup and ran to the bathroom to get ready. "You don't need that" Jon said leaning against the door way. "I do if I don't want the paps to say something" "I'm still never gonna be able to get used to this. Am I?" He said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I nod no. I am finished and brush my hair. "Hey Jon can I borrow a shirt" he nodded. I took the shirt and got dressed in the bathroom and sprayed some perfume and I could leave. "You ready" Jon asked me while walking into the kitchen. "Ah...ya why?" "Were going somewhere" he said winking. I couldn't wait to see what he had planned.
____________________________
Posted on 2-1-15
Instagrams: Anna.Kocol and equallyshaw
Twitter : equallychloe
Please vote,comment and add to library