Fashion blogger|chapter 20

Stephanie's pov: {listen for song not dance. There's a lot of copyright stuff so ya}

I've always loved Fashion. I love helping people. So I decided that I would start a blog. Right now I just have to post something. Kris had already done everything.

"Hey guys it's Stephanie! I wanted to share my fashion knowledge tips and tricks. I wanted to express my love for the fashion world. I hope you all enjoy it and comment down below what you guys want to see.

To the side I have put my first look. The sweater is from Calvin Klein it's paired with loub shoes also a Chanel clutch. The jewelry is all from Tiffany and co. The jeans are cascades paradise. The photography is shot by: Nicole Simons. This look is good for fall and a stroll in the city
This picture was taken along 31st street in Chicago.

Hope you all love this look just as much as I do." Logging out and skipping over to a mad Jon. "Have you been sneaking off to la with Harry styles or am I just seeing things" he says looking at me. "Im done with you jumping to conclusions Jon!" I scream. "So it's true then! Huh?" He yells at me. "Wanna know the reason I left?" I yell. "You've already told me" he screams. "The real reason I left is because I knew they would do this. I know that they would have made up false accusations so fuck you. I knew you would do this. I'm. I'm. " I scream while grabbing my bag. " You're what? Dont" he yells. Giving him a look that I don't like giving.  "You really didnt do it" he asks stopping me. "If I could tell you a million times no. It would still be no" I say. Looking at him with the same pained expression. "I'm sorry" he says. " You always tell me to take your advice to stop saying sorry. You should do it too" I say. "I love it when your sassy with me" he says coming over and kissing me. Rolling my eyes and kissing him back made me forget what just happend. Pulling away. "Please don't jump to conclusions anymore" I say. "Promise" he says kissing my nose. I smile.

"Let's go do something" he says taking my hand grabbing my purse and phone for me. We walked out to the car. We drove to Zoo. "The zoo" I screamed jumping out of the car. "No one is here" I say. He smiles and says "the team got the whole zoo today" he says kissing the side of my head. "Let's go then" I say grabbing his hand while sprinting. We ran inside and found the team near the polar bears. "Hey guys" sharpy yells. We wave. Finally reaching chaunette and the girls. We compliment eachother on our outfits. "Loved the blog entry" Elina says. "Awe Thankyou. That means so much coming from a pro " I say smirking. We all laugh.

Our day is consisted with food,exhibits, arts and crafts, more food and fun. We couldn't ask for a better day off from hockey then this. And to spend it together is something special.
//
More? You have to comment more if you want more. I'm updating Thursday and I do not think I'll do Sunday I'm with my grandparents and so. My spring break is next week so I'm gonna write a lot more. ♡♡

More?
I know it's short