Peoples choice awards| chapter 24

Stephanie's pov:

{She wore 2 different outfits for two different events for people's choice awards}
I've been with Harry in l.a and australia for a few weeks. I've just gotten back from Chicago for Christmas with jon. We're not a couple or anything,were just here as friends. That's all. We're at the the people's choice awards right now. I've met so many amazing people, and also seen many old friends.

"So how's Chicago doing?" Andrew asked.
"Really good. It's thriving" I say giggling.
"Well that's my cue" he said kissing me on the cheek and walking off the to the stage. Oh british people.

Ding Ding

"Hey how's everything" jon texts. Smiling and replieng " really good. Just missing you"
"Awe I miss you too. Only 2 more days. I can't wait for new years tho ;)" he texts. Giggling and shaking my head.

"Lucyyyy " say running into her arms.
"Stephhhh" she replies giggling. "Oh How I've missed you so" I say. " Girl you know there's texting" she says sassily. "I know. But you know I'm busy" I reply. She replies "aren't we all"

We sit down and are ready for the awards.

"For most break out star of the year. We would like to congratulate ms Stephanie Wisknieksi in the originals." The announcer announced.
Oh my gosh that's me.

I get up there and hug Demi Moore.

" This.. this award is to everyone who helped me become the best I can be they are the reason I'm here. I wish nothing more than to personally meet each and everyone of you. This has been a dream come true. I can't wait to meet all of you lovely people" I speak into the microphone. Interview time.

Interview with Blake Lively.

"You look beautiful by the way" she says after we hug.

"Awe. Thankyou, You don't look to bad yourself " I smile.

BL: so how as your life changed these past couple of months?

Me: it has changed drastically. I have had lots of ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for the world.

BL: so I heard your dating a hockey player jonathan toews. How is he?

Me: he's been amazing. He's everything I have dreamt for. He's that thing you want after a long day and he's just perfect.

We continue for awhile longer. Then we hug eachother goodbye.

This day has been perfect. I have jon. I have my family and friends. They are what makes everything so much better, and I can't thank them anymore.

|
I know it's short. I had no inspiration for this. Sorry

Love you guys tho