Are you Happy Now?|Chapter 5

Stephanie's POV:

I woke up in Charlie's arms. I smiled.
"Hey Kiddo" He said leaning down and kissing my head.
"Hey there Boinkers" (Inside Joke)
He rubbed my Head hard. "Ow" I say laughing. He gave me a shirt and I went to Phoebe's room for some pants. (She was at the premiere) We walked out side by side Charles and I. With paperazzi everywhere. We ended up going to a local downtown cafe. He took a picture of me(on side) Posted it on social media. I was not in the mood until I got my coffee. We talked for an hour,and we we back to the hotel. My phone hasn't shut up since the hotel. I looked and saw headlines about Charles and I. I showed them to him and he just started to laugh. I could tell a hint of sadness in his eyes. That's the thing about Charles and I we can tell when something is wrong. I said goodbye and walked outside. I smiled. I waved to some fans outside. Signed some things. I then got in a cab and headed back to Jon's place. I walk in trying to not disturb him. I set down my bag and that's when I get hit. Not phisically. Verbally. "What the hell is this?!?" He yells throwing a couple of magazines at me. "What?" I say bending down and grabbing them. "Jon,were just friends" I say trying to calm him. "Oh bullshit,I saw pictures of you two last night. And what's this,walking out of his hotel" "Walk of sha-" I cut him off. "Really you think I would stoop that low?" I say tears threatning to spill.

"Then who was here last night!" "Huh?!" "How do you think I feel?" I say waiting for an answer. "she's my crazy ex. Broke off things a year ago" He says angry. "Well it would have been good to know. Secondly,Charles and I are just friends. Nothing More." I say leaning back against the table. "Im sorry" He says making me sad. "Jon come here" He walks towards me. I kiss him with so much passion. I pull away. "It's ok" I say and we kiss a little more. "Steph I really am. I shouldn't have said that "He said staring me in the eyes. "Me too,I thought I was somone who was there for enjoyment. Even though you said you didn't go for the body. I was mad becuase I thought everything we did. It didn't matter" I say staring up at him. "How can I not like what we have done" He said whispering in my ear. I giggled. Then he pulled me over his shoulder and ran into his I mean our room.

TIME SKIP

I lay awake thinking. I twisted my back which my stomach resulted in pain. "Ow" I say bringing my hand to it. I groaned. This can't be happening. Not now. "Bitch" I muttered. Jonathan just moved in his sleep. I choked back a sob. This period thing is horrible. I mean,I've been feeling like i've just given birth. I quitley grab my bag and rush to the bathroom. I grabbed a pad and advil. I sighed,knowing this is all I could do. Jonathan leaned against the door frame while I was grabbing chocolate for breakfast. He chuckled and put his hands around my stomach. I shoved him off,I was not in the mood. I walked out and grabbed my laptop and sat down on the couch. Pretzel style.Put headphones in and turned on shuffle. I layed back. I was in so much pain. I started crying because the song was "You found me" By the fray. Jon sat next to me and pulled me in,he had no clue what was wrong. I turned off the song. I couldn't take it. My period is this bad. "What's wrong" Jon asked after I took out the headphones.

"That time of the month" He said. While I was closing my eyes. "mmm" "Sorry,I'll just go do..somethin" I say about to get up. "Hey,your not gonna leave me. I wanna have a lazy day." "To please you" He muttered after. I hit him playfully. "Can we please watch the Titanic" I ask,with puppy eyes. Instead of The Notebook I watch Titanic. Leonardo is my #MCM Forever. He turns it on and I start crying instantly. "Hey there now" Jonathan cooes. I smile once Leo's face appears. I just melt. I could tell Jonathan was staring at me. My phone dinged and it was a text from Charles. "Wanna meet for dinner?"

I replied no.

I leaned back into Jon. He looked down at me. He kept messing with me. I acted like I didn't notice. "Jon.." I said which made him do it more. "Jonn..." I say longer. "Johnny" I say getting annoyed. "Jonathan" I say firmly. He stopped and I felt bad. "Im sorry,I didn't mean it" I say looking at him. He looks down at me. Feeling the same emotions I felt when I first laid eyes on him. He kissed my head. "My fault. And secondly stop saying sorry. It's alright." He says chuckling. "Sorry" "Geez what is wrong with me. Im sorry" He laughed. "Im so weird" I laughed with him" "Your not weird." "Yes I am" I say looking back at him. "Fine,if you wanna say your weird im weird" He said making me giggle.

I layed there with Johnny enjoying these moments. These moments I realize im in love. In a short amount of time how could a person make you so happy? How could his eyes remind me of stars? The ocean? The sunsets? All these things in the past month i've expcerianced with him made me love him for who he is and not who everyone thinks he is. That's what love should be about. Because if love isn't something like that. What is?

__________________________________________________

Like it?

Posted: 2-15-15

Instagrams: equallyshaw

and Anna.Kocol

Twitter: @equallychloe

Tumblr: Dreaminonastar (Mulitple fandom)

Please Comment,Vote,And add