Blackhawks parade| chapter 17

Chapter 18:
Listen to the song in side.

Today was the Blackhawks parade. I wasn't going to be on the bus with Brandon. It wouldn't be good for the media. He understood that. He got that my life is in the plain view of the public eye.

Ring ring

"Hello" I asked.
"Make sure your there close" he says.
"Don't worry. There letting me in a bit early. So I'll be close don't worry"
I laugh. He laughs too. "Who you laughing with" jon said in the background to Brandon. "Uh. My girlfriend" he says. "Who's the lucky girl" he asks taking the phone and says "hello who ever this is. I'm sorry but you picked one smelly and sweaty dude" he said before chuckling. "Please just give him back his phone " I muttered.
"Stephahie" Jonathan asked.
Shit he heard that.
"Stephanie " he said a bit more angry.
"I knew it was to good to be true" he said handing back Brandon his phone.
"Sorry" I say feeling guilty.
"It's not your fault. Ok? I love you" he says.
"I love you too" and with we hung up.
"Come on girls let's go"I say to my Chicago girls. We were being let it in early because Brandon wanted my safety in good hands. The paperazzi were there while we were going in.

"I'm so excited" Mary kept repeating.
"We get it" I announce and she just laughs. In a few moments the busses would be leaving. I got a text from Brandon : "stay safe xo"
I replied "says the one on a upper deck bus. Xo thankyou" he read it but did not reply. We finally got in the front row. We took lots of pictures. I decided to get the posting over with on Instagram with the caption "this is how we do it" #StanleyCupChamps" (picture on side)
We waited for the guys to arrive. About 20 minutes later they arrived. I was in about the 3rd row which was pretty close. Before Brandon arrived I text that I was in the 3rd row.

When they all got settled he looked for me in the crowd. We spotted eachother and we couldn't stop looking at eachother. Soon the guys figured out what he was looking at.
Me.
They all said hello with there eyes. The single ones of coarse besides my lephicun. (Kaner) He said hello anyway.

About an hour later. We were all leaving. The team was able to get the park for awhile just to relax a bit. Brandon wanted me to stay so I did. I was standing on my phone waiting. When a pair of arms were wrapped around me. I shrieked. Knowing it was Brandon.
"Come on" I say giggling. He was laughing and blushing pfcoarse. "You still love me though" he says whispering. "Mmm" I reply. We started saying I love you's a few days ago. It felt right. Knowing eachother all this time. So if you have an opinion kiss my ass.

"Stephanie" all the wives and girlfriends. Brandon went back over to Shaw and smith.
"Girls" I mimicked there tone. The all stopped laughing an gave me serious stairs. "Come on. You all ain't that serious" I say laughing. They couldn't keep a straight face. They all laughed. We all had one big group hug. "So what's with you and saader" Abby asks. "Nothing" I say looking down blushing. "Awe" they all coursed. "Shhh. It's not that big of a deal"I say. "It's a huge deal" Keshia says. They all laugh. "Why weren't you on the bus" Elina asks. "Brandon thought it was safer coming in earlier here then on the bus. As you all know it's just the paperazzi. If they are there. We didn't want to take a chance of something happening" yet all sad once I said that. "Maybe next year" Amanda says. We all laugh. "Yes maybe next year" I say laughing. "Love your shirt" chaunette compliments. I compliment her back and were both wearing the same shirt. They return to there man after a few more minutes of chatting. Brandon came over. He put his hands on my waist in a protectively state. All he did was make me smile. Day by day. Night by night. Every chance he got he would. Just seeing and thinking of him made me smile.
"Now what are you smiling about" he asks. Leaning over me or I should say towering.
"Mm. Maybe about you" I say blushing.
"Is that so" he says and starts to tickle my sides. Fits of laughter came out. "Brandon stop" I couldn't stop laughing. "Brandon. Stop. My breath" I whispered. He stopped right after that. He quickly got me a water bottle. "I didn't need this but thankyou" I say kissing his cheek. He calmed down right after I said that. "Here. You need it" I say handing him the water. He smiled and took a sip. I leaned against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. It was a perfect moment. Just thinking. Taking in the scenery. I started to hear snaps of cameras. I turned around and saw them.

Paperazzi.

"Oh shit" I muttered. Brandon turned to where I was looking. "Let's go" he muttered. "Hey guys we'll talk to y'all later" he said taking my hand and walking to the opposite direction. I could here Lindsey mutter as we walk by "skank". Oh that's it. "Takes one to know one lindsey" I say. Not looking back.

"Oh my gosh. This is so hard" I say laughing half way up.
"Come on you can do this" brandon says. Pushing me up gently. His hand grazes my butt a little bit. "Ahh" I say slipping down to brandon. "Sorry" I say giggling. "Come on let's do this" he says chuckling. We finally make it up this hard hill.

"What'd she say" when we got up the little hill.
"She said the word skank" I say pulling back my hair and letting it loose sighing. "Your not a skank. If anything she's the one that is" he say pulling me close behind the tree. He leans me up against the tree. He kisses me. So much passion and love. Gentleness.

"Mmm" I moan. He pulls away. Our breath heavy. Blushing and turning away. "Prick". I mumble. Then running over to the next tree.
"Oh that's it come back here miss" he yells. Probably catching everyone's attention. Laughing while running away. I'm small so I'm able to get around quickly. I run and turn looking the opposite direction. " Ahh" I scream because he's caught me. I'm laughing so hard while he picks me up by the waist. We're both laughing pretty hard. Looking over the hill,seeing everyone watch us. There all smiling and laughing besides Jonathan and Lindsey. Drama queens. He sets me down and I catch my breath.
"You okay" I ask. Rubbing his arm. He is awfully quiet. Eyes full of concern. "Got ya" he says. Running after me. "Can't catch me" I yell. "just watch me" he says making me laugh. I finally stop to catch my breath. He catches up to me. I can perfectly see the lake.

Breathtaking. He wraps his arms around me from behind. Leaning my head against his chest. Hearing his heart beat. Smiling. Knowing this is where I'll always belong. No matter what. That's the thing about life. You know you belong one place but you always end up some where else.

"I like this" he says whispering. " I do too" I say looking up at him. He kisses me long and hard. "Hey bran. I have something to tell you " I say anxiety coming back. He nods for me to continue. "Because you get the cup in a month. I have to go back to la. To film. But I already got time off to come for a week. I'm sorry I can't stay-" I get cut off by a kiss. He pulls away. "Whenever. Wherever. However. As long as I'm with you I don't care when I get to see you and how long I get to see you. As long as I'm with you your the only thing that matters." And with that we stayed there. For awhile. A little while later everyone came up to see what was taking us so long. But I think that they realized we were having a private moment so they left.

All those feelings seem to be fading for Jonathan. They were never really there for Charles. There growing day by day. Night by night for Brandon.

More?
#TeamBrandon