Don't let me go| chapter 23

Stephanie's pov:
(Listen to song on side)
Walking outside of LAX with Harry. We just got back from australia. We were vistiting. We had a lot of fun. Grabbing my bags and heading to my house.

There were the paperazzi that I know you all love so much are going crazy. Asking stupid questions. Let's just say that isn't good. Jon doesn't know I was with Harry. We're just friends that's it.

Walking inside instantly getting a phone call from jon.

" Please excuse me" I say walking into my room.
" Hello" I say.
" Stephanie who are you with right now" he asks.
" Truthfully. I'm with harry" I reply.
"You know how I feel" he says.
"I know we're just friends" I say. I hear him exhale heavily.
" I have to go. We have reservations. " I say. He replies with ok and love you as did I.

" Let's go" I say pulling my dress on. We were going to dinner.
" Don't let me go" I could hear Harry mumble. "Harry. What are you sayimg?" I ask. He blushed instantly. "Just a song I'm writing" he says going back to his phone while I drive to dinner. Nodding and tapping the steering wheel.
We finally reached the restaurant. We walked in with the paperazzi going crazy. Which is in not existence to me.

We talk about two hours and now we're finally finished and ready to sleep. Reaching the house and getting in.

Texting jonathan "I'm just about to go to bed. I hope your day was wonderful as you are  and I'll be home in a few days. Love you ♡♡"  smiling and washing my face.

" My day wonderful and so do I hope yours was too. I love you so much and can't wait for our cuddles and my present ;)" he replied.

" Haha you keep dreaming captain ♡♡" I replied.

*INCOMING CALL*

"hello" I ask.
" Hello darling" jon says into the phone. Instantly smiling.
" Now about that present" he says. Then hearing laughs in the background.
" Who's there?" I ask giggling.

I hear a wave of hellos. " Hey guys. Who exactly am I saying hi too? " I say giggling.
" Kaner. Teuvo. Bollig. Seabs. Duncs. Saader and yours truly" I hear him say
"Hey guys how's everyone doing" I ask.

" Hey I'm gonna go to sleep. Need anything" Harry yells from the hallway.
" No. I'm good'" I scream back. He says goodnight. 

" Who's that?" I hear Seabs ask.
" Just a friend" I reply. They all say 'ok'sarcastically. Causing me too giggle.
" Goodnight guys" they all really good night and we hang up.

Pulling up the covers once I set my alarm clock for the flight tomorrow. I'm surprising jon. I've already made sure it's all right with Kaner.

*time skip*

Reaching the cafe in downtown Chicago. Jon was meeting me here. Thinking it's Kaner.

Seeing him instantly made my heart melt. It made me smile. He looks around and instead of Kaner he sees me. He smiles and walks over to me. We kiss and hug. We then sit down. He grabs my hand, even the littlest things makes me fall in love with him even more.

"Babe what are you doing here?" He asked. Giggling and replying "Just wanted to surprise you before Christmas, silly" We both laugh at that.

"So how was your trip?" He asks we get our food and drinks. 

"Really good. How were you when I was gone?" I reply.

He blushes and replies "Horrible. Thought about you. I missed you so much. Please don't leave me again" He says making me giggle. "I can't promise that" I say sadly. He gives me a frowning face making me blush. "ok, I promise I won't" I say making him happy again. 

We finished dinner and we were walking out to the paperazzi. He shielded me from them. 

"Thankyou for shielding me"I say once we got in the car. 
He replied "No problem sweetie. I just don't think im gonna get used to it" He said smiling then got serious. "Don't worry. Me either" I say kissing him. He smiles then kisses me again. "We'll be
together. I guess" he say making me laugh. 

I started to play with my necklace that Jon gave to me. He reaches over and grabs my free hand in his free hand and brings it to his lips kissing it. He leaves them there and blows at them softly. " Jon....what are you doing" I asked him while he put our hands back down, while putting his hand on my upper thigh. " Having a little fun with my girlfriend" he says micheaviously. Giving him my most serious look I could muster. It made him laugh instead.

Finally reaching the condo he instantly started to kiss me. There was no way of stopping him tonight. We haven't been intimate in a while. So I should give him this, I mean who doesn't like a little fun. ;)

We're down for the night after making some fun.

Just loving each other's presence knowing I'm gonna be leaving after Christmas. Two days after for the people's choice awards.

" Don't let me go" I say.

" Let you go?" He asks bewildered.

" Please don't. I can't have anyone else let go" I say sadly.

" Never."

Smiling and looking up at him.

" Forever and ever" I say whispering.

He smiles down at me.

" Forever and ever" he whispers back. Then breaking the space between us.

Oh, how I love him so.

//

Chapter 23 done. Hope you love it.  comment down suggestions for vows