A Chance|Chapter 2

Stephanie's POV:

I lay away thinking about what I had done wrong. A month ago... I feel really bad,I don't even know what I did. He won't respond. I decided to text him again.

"Are you mad at me?"

I know so epic,I really don't care right now. I sigh when he reads it and starts ringing. Wonder why.

"Im not mad,just dissapointed,that's all"

Why?

"What did I do?"

"You never told me"

"Tell you what?"

"Your not normal"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say with tears threatning to spill.

"Your famous. Your a model. How the hell am I supposed to feel when I take you out to dinner and every guy is staring and drooling at you. That makes me feel like I don't have a chance"

"Jonathan,you think im like that. I don't for guys that drool over me. Wait,how did you find out?"

"Shaw's girlfriend,was raving about this model that is gonna be the next vogues cover. All the young lads,starting talking about you. I had no clue it was you. The I asked for the name and they said you. I was shocked but confused and a little sad"

I sit there shocked that he was saying all of this. But most importantly not to be selfish or anything. But I won!!

"Jon,im sorry I made you feel like that. It's just that I wanted to be normal. Every guy I had dated only stayed with me because they either wanted my money or the media. Why were you sad?"

"Because I knew that once the other guys find out that I know you they will try anything to get with you. And also your beautiful girl and seem wonderful and that I would like to take you out to dinner sometime."

"Well once you say that im not normal, That crosses the line mister. See I knew Hockey players were rude but I didn't know they were irrogant like you" And with that I hung up.

"Stephanie!!!" My mother yelled. I groaned. I ran to the bathroom got a nice black dress with heels,a clutch and put my hair in a ballet bun. I put on makeup along with perume and ran downstairs. "Yes. Im ready"

She smiled and we went to church. See my dad is the head pastor and we go there every Friday and Sunday. Tonight I will be saying a speech. Yay! Lukcy me. An hour went by and I had the closing statment.

I smiled and started.

"This week was the hardest for me. Not emotionally but physically. I never wanted to get out of bed or go talk to someone." "I knew God was with me the whole time watching and ticking down the moments when I would" I giggled along with everyone.

"Learning to except is one thing but learning to ignore what ever that person has done is the hardest. Today I witnessed that. Someone said that I wasn't normal and that he was angry that I never said anything. I mean everyone is normal. It just depends on how you view it as. But I don't care. Not anymore. (Inside I do) Atleast. This world is coming about and people are cruel and selfish. We must use this hate and cruelness and use that to make something positive about it." Thats all we can really do now" Thankyou" I smiled and walked off stage. I grabbed my clutch and ran out of the church. I couldn't take it anymore. I hailed a taxi,not thinking about anything else. I stopped at The lakefront. I qucikly to a bench.

Tears finally came out. I didn't care how I looked to say the least. "Stephanie" A deep voice asked. I looked up. "You're always here aren't you?" I said a bit angry. He chuckled. "Steph-" "No you can't waltz in here acting like everything is ok. When it isn't." More tears cme out. All he did was sit and hug me. Cradalling me until my eyes gave out. "Shh" was all he said. Over and over again. I fianlly stopped.I wiped my eyes and look out at the lake. I hadn't realized I was shaking. Jon gave me his jacket. I mumbled thanks. "youre freezing" He laughed after this. I smiled. "Jonathan-" "Don't apologize,it's my fault. I shouldn't have said that" He said sounding sincere. "I should have told you. That's the thing,I was stupid and Naive. It's my fault" "Plus-" I was cut off by my phone. Mother. I looked at Jonathan and he gave me a go nod. "Hell-" " She cut me off. "Don't use that word" "Your the one that cut me off, secondly what do you need" "I need your butt back in this house. Your not going clubbing or whatever you models do at this time of night" She yelled after she hanged up I put put down my phone. I was embarrsed. He heard all of that.

"Sorry,she's a real bitch" He chuckled after that. "Wanna go somewhere?" I noddded and gave back his coat,which he declined. He led me to a sleek black range rover. Which I was fangirling over. "You like?" He asks grinning. I smile and nod. We drive to a club called Studio Paris. We walked into VIP. I saw the team. Instead of going over there,I get dragged by these girls. They all ask for autographs and pictures, it's pretty overwhelming. I could see Jon looking around. I fiannlly get out of there. I run over to him.

"Sorry. Ambushed." I say out of breath. "They wouldn't let go." He laughs and kissed the side of my head. "SO let's introduce you to the team" I smile. "That's Crow,Manchild,Mutt,Teuvo,Showtime" " and yours truly Captain Serious" They say. I smile and wave and introduce myself. They do the same. I'll be back. I text my mom saying im not coming home for a couple of hours. Somebody came up behind me and put there arms around me."Hey!" "Oh it's you" I say laughing. "Ya it's just me." I see a lot of girls looking at Jon and which he doesn't notice. "wanna get a drink?" I ask. He nods and we start drinking and getting loose. Dancing and enjoying ourselves all night.

Next Day

I wake up in a bed that I don't know who belongs to. I sit up and look around then down at me. Phew. I still have clothes on. I get up and walk to the kitchen smelling food. "hello?" I say when there is no one in the kitchen. "Oh hey" "Just making some breakfast" He had on a shirt and basketball shorts. "Did we-" He cut me off and said no. I sighed and thanked god. "So I gotta go,My agent messaged me at the club saying today was the shoot" I say going to grab my things. He pulled me back and told me I was staying and then he would come with me. I just giggled.

Few hours later

"You ready?" He asks me looking down at me. I nod and start getting into the zone. "Your so serious" He says still staring at me. "Try speaking for yourself." I say laughing. He looked at me all serious like and picked me up bridal style. I just laughed I couldn't control myself. "Steph!" Were ready" My agent yelled. I gotta go. We ended taking 130 fierce looks,90 vintage,60 lingerie,40 laughing and 119 natural (pic on the side is an example) Jonathan stayed the whole engaged in everything. People were asking him for opinions and after they were asking him to model sometime for vogue for the mens months. He smiled and said I will check with my agent. "See this wasn't so bad" I say laughing. "Especially some parts" He whispers in my ear. We were all alone. I stood up and he put his hands on my waist. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I smiled and looked at him with such passion. He fiannly kissed me. Wrapping my arms around his neck,pulling at his short hair. Him moaning made me turned on more. I pulled back catching my breath. I stared at him and knew that he was fiannly the one i've been waiting for. Even if my parents don't accept him.

_________________________________________________________________

Like it so far?

Next chapter is going to be really interesting and a little sad tbh. I hope you like this. Make sure to Vote,Comment and Subscribe for more

Instagrams

Equllyshaw

@anna.kocol

Twitter: @equallychloe

Anna.kocol

Twitter: Eqauallyanna

Tumblr: dreamingonastar

Posted on 1-25-15