Reunited|chapter 12

Chapter 12
verb
past tense: reunited; past participle: reunited

My mom and I have been getting along great these past couple of days. She was quit angry what Jon had did. Chaunette texted me saying she told him. He was upset but out of instinct she said he crawled back to Lindsey. She sad it's been painful for all the fellow wives and girlfriends. Thinking of my girls here. I miss them. I knew what I needed to do.
"Mom can I invite the girls over" I say. She comes in. "The girls. You mean-" I cut her off by saying "yes my girls" I say laughing. Texted the girls in a group chat. They all replied yes and they were coming over soon. I was laying in the back on social media when they all screamed steph. "Ahh" I screamed at them. We all ran towards each other and there were tears and laughs. "Girls I missed you all so luch" luch is much for us. It's an inside joke. "Girl look at yo ass" cassi says making us all laugh. "Your blonde highlights are coming in" Sarah winks. We laugh. "I see you hoes to" I laugh. We all call my mom to take pictures of us. They call her momma wiss. Short for wisnieski. We all post pictures in Instagram my caption being "missed these Chicas #Reunited" (pictures on side)

We spent the day tanning and talking while swimming and telling secrets etc etc.
"Hey guys" I say making them look at me. "Jon and I are done" I say breaking down. they were all shocked. "His ex came to the game and sat down with us. Next to him. Se said they were to last week. And that he couldn't keep his hands off of her. I could of stayed but I didn't because I knew he still had feelings for her. Even though the other wives and girlfriends all denied it"i say crying out more. They hugged me and Tryed to calmed. "He was everything I needed. Everything and more" I say calming a bit. "You don't need him. I F he isn't running after you. He doesn't need you" I smile and thank her. "Let's eat" I say standin up and grabbing the other girls. We ate pizza and drank some whine with some sprite. Now it's time to go to bed.
They ended up leaving. We promised that before I left we would have a girls night out. "Gno"
Once I return to my room. Feeling at ease again, I pick up my journal. Oh how ive missed and dreaded this thing for the past few months. Well now that I'm in its presence I guess I shall write something.

May 24th,2013
These past few months have been hell without him. These past couple of weeks made me realize I missed him. That I was missing something so sacred of myself. That only I myself could understand. Thinking back on this past week made me realize what I've missed. My mother. Father. Jon. They were all that I missed. Someone would probably ask why I still miss my father. There's things that some people wouldn't get. There things that you wouldn't possibly understand. Frankly not even myself lately. Today , I finally relaxed I don't need a man. I don't need one in my life. To make me happy, I don't need one. Not now. Not ever. Just my girls,mother and father. Is all I need. Life has been pretty nice to me. I know. I don't need Jon. Frankly I don't think he needs me. Truthfully, I'm ok with that. We shouldn't have to be dependent of each other. Not one bit. He has hockey to depend on. It's always there for him. For me I don't know. What I do know is that I have my best friends there. That's better than any sport,or hobby can give you. The thing that scares me is that Jon doesn't realize that. That one day he won't have hockey there and he won't know where to turn. I hope. If the gods are in my faith that I will be there. Every step of the way. Guiding him every right or left turn. Every wrong choice he makes,he will learn from. He will grow. Steadily. Of coarse. In time he will understand it. In time I will understand it.

{end of entry}

Throwing on a pair of comfy socks and getting my pjs on. On to another slumber. Groaning once my phone buzzes.

Text from chaunette
"I told him. He just stood of there while all of us left"
I replied "Thankyou and that's not unexpected" I replied and drifted off.

More?