"Forever and ever"| chapter 28

Chapter 28:{listen to song on side}

Waking up alone. Jon left for a game. He's coming back tonight and I can't wait.

Ryder moves his way to my face and I take out my phone and take a video of him trying to get me to kiss him again. I sent it to jon and put it on instagram.

" Only a few more hours" jon texted making me smile.

"Only a few more ;)" I reply.

I sigh and get up to eat. Throwing on my cami. Yes I slept in a bra. What's the big deal? Ryder barked at me angry at my choice. "I have to eat ryder" I say patting his head. He eases into it making me laugh. Walking to our kitchen and grabbing a banana and some eggs. I cooked the eggs and ate the banana in the time being.

9:00 reads the clock.

"Knock knock"
I whip my head around to see the one and only..

===============================================================

Lindsey vecchoine. I grab the spatula. "Get the hell out or I'll call the cops" I say calmly. "Please. Like you would do that. I heard your little publicity stunt. Rehab. All because of a letter." She laughs. "Get. Out" I say clenching my teeth. "Ouuu I remeber this" she says sitting on the couch. "This too" she says walking over to the balcony then in the kitchen. "We did it on the counter to" I stop her "Stop. Get out" I scream. "Everything alright Steph" my neighbor comes in "Oh is this your other whore you spend time with" she says laughing. Peter instantly relized who she is and grabbed her and walked out with her. See when jon is not here I hang out with him and tell him things. nothing bad or anything.

She makes me angry. The door is still wide open and someone walks through. I turn off the stove and throw the spatula at the counter. Walking and stomping to my room. "Get the hell out or I'll call the cops" I slam the bathroom door. I hear the front door close. Then I hear front steps coming towards me.

"Steph" I hear him say. Opening the door and smiling throwing my arms around him. "Sorry" I say looking down. He chuckles. "I should of called but I wanted to surprise you" he says kissing my nose. Smiling and blushing. "Really. You scared me" I say. "Why" he asks confused. "Lind" he cut me off by shoeing me and hugging. Wrapping his arms around my shoulders. 
"Don't say her name. She will ruin this night even more" he says "what's tonight" I ask. "It's a surprise" he says slapping my butt a suns smirking and walking towards our bedroom.

Rolling my eyes and go to clean up the kitchen.

Time skip

Walking out to the car that Jon has us driving in. He says "he doesn't want to get drunk and drive home" great another party.
" Were here" he says. Getting out and smiling like a little boy getting his first hockey stick on Christmas or Jonny says.

It was a beautiful yacht over lake Michigan. "My lady" jon says in a fake british accent.
Smiling and taking his arm in mine. We walk onto the breathless scenerary. " Thankyou for this.  But why?" I say  he chuckles than says "I can't take my beautiful girlfriend on a date" he says giving a smirk.

We sit down and  my favorite meal comes out. Lemon chicken with a cease salad. Drinking my freshly squeezed lemonade and look out at the lake. "It's our for tonight" he says. Nodding and start to make conversation. We finish our dinner and jon leads me to the back of the yacht. I don't feel him around me but then he says

"Steph. This past year has been beautiful and everything I wanted well most of it. We have found ourselves throughout this whole thing. We found each other and  in the end we got eachother" I turn around gasping. "There's nobody I would rather spend my life with. No one I would rather have my kids with. No one I would spend the Stanley Cup  celebration  with. No one I would spend 3 hours on face time with. Or going to the zoo, because I know you much you love penguins and polar bears. Or just sitting on the couch cuddling, watching sappy love stories to ease the time away from eachother. No one I would rather grow old with. My #1 fan besides my mom" made me giggle. "My one and only. Stephanie will you marry me?" He says. I gasp at the ring. Tears are close to falling out.

A vintage ring. The one I had fan girls over when I had it on the originals. "Jon. I-i- yes I will marry you" I say. He smiles and slips the ring on and stands up kissing me long and passionately. Spinning me around in a circle like they do in the movies. But then again this does feel like movie.

//
It's very short I know. I had no passion these last few chapters. I needed to get this out of the way. It's short but sweet and simple. Please comment. I love Haring comments so....