Wedding| chapter 31

Chapter 35 please listen to song on the side

Today July 9th. 4:00 pm. At sainte-chapelle in paris, France. A gatsby themed. At an old antique brick reception and modern country but still vintage ceremony.

Waking up was hard, because I couldn't fall asleep all night. When I did, it was short lived. Looking in the mirror, I see a changed women. Someone who's changed so much in the last year. No more dark circles covered with concelear, no more tears. No more regrets. No more scavenging jobs I knew I couldn't get from the get co. Friends that have come and gone made me who I am today. Looking down at my round stomach and smiling. Thinking of the little boy coming in September. "Were here" I hear a thick Swedish accent. That's Elina. "Buggie" I hear Caunette and Abby. Making me laugh at the nicknames we have for eachother. My bridesmaids are Phoebe, Elina, Abby, Chante, Mandi. Let's just say my girls from chicago, we grew apart after new years. We're all ok with it. We knew someday we would. Chaunette is my maid of honors. Jonathan has kane, sharp, his brother David, Andrew and Niklas (Elina husband). His best man is Kaner. The pairings are Chaunette and Andrew. Patrick amnd amanda. Elina and her husband. Phoebe and David. Abby and Patrick. For the Flower girls it is Madelyn and Sadie. Patrick and Abby's daughters. The ring barrier is Duncan keith son Colton and Elina and Niklas son Theo. Sadie and Theo will be bringing my ring down while Colon and Madelyn will go down.

"Here you are" Elina says pinning the last bead on my dress. "You look beautiful" they all say. Making me blush. "Darling" I hear my mom. Looking towards my door and seeing my dad with her. "Steph" my mom says coming to hug me sniffling. I whisper in her ear "What is he doing here" she pulls away and smiles. I walk over to my dad. Hugging him and he says "you're the prettiest bride I've ever seen" he kisses the side of my head. "Guys if you already didn't know I am...I'm pregnant. As if you couldnt tell.. no I did not get fat. I know it's that small" they are all shocked. "I thought I would let you know now, then when jon and I tell everyone. "How long?" My mom asks. "7 months" I say. She smiles. "Boy or girl" Elina asks. "Boy" they all smile. "Little toews" Phoebe says. We all laugh. I rub my hand over the area, where he kicked. "Stephanie" I hear ms . toews says. "Hi" I say feeling small. "Welcome to the family" she says hugging me. Then she goes to my mom and they start talking like they've known eachother since forever. "Do you two know eachother" I ask. They nod. " We met back in church camp" Nodding and smiling. "Were not strangers I guess" I say laughing. Everyone does.

"Miss Wisnieski. It's time" we all take one look t eachother to make sure we're all good. Nodding and walking out. I see my bestfriend Charles. He spots me and smiles. "You ready" he asks twirling me "Yes. Stop. Jon could see" I say laughing. "Just making sure your ready" he says laughing. I lightly lunch him. "How's the boy" he asks. Smiling and replieing good.

"Ready?" He asks while they open the doors after everyone goes and Nodding. Walking in to the church and seeing jon makes me smile. He lets a few stray tears. I could see everyone that I love. Finally reaching the alter and wiping jons tears away while he does the same.

" Today we are gathered here to witness this beautiful moment" blah blah blah. Now time for vows.
"Stephanie and jonathan have prepared vows" the priests says.

Jonathan starts "I had one dream. My whole life. Night and day I would practice non stop. Indoor or outdoor, never stopping. My life was always like that, I never had a problem. I was doing what I loved. I knew I would never fulfill my dreams of playing for the best nhl team. Not even today I feel like I've done it, it's all gone by so fast. Its seems like yesterday I was a rookie rooming with Bigfoot over here. (Directing it towards Brent seabrook. (Everyone laughs and he is like what? ). I feel, like I haven't done everything I could possibly do" he pauses and let's out a few quiet sobs. Still holding his hand in mine. I look at everyone and smile. He starts up again "Still proving myself everyday. Until I met you, I had been up and down about commitment. I knew I wanted it, but didn't knew now who I wanted with. Until I met a down to earth girl. Who loves little animals,horses and the song that is always playing. Who plays woth Who can stare at lake Michigan through a 3 story building window or be right there. Upfront and close. Sit for hours and tries to conquer the theory behind heads or tails and always fails. Who latches my locket of love for her. Always bringing a smile to my face. No matter how many seas, states or miles separate us I know you are the one. Because every time we are apart there's not one moment that doesn't go by without thinking about you. Maybe some moments aren't the best.." he says trailing off. I hear a shout "especially during a playoff game" everyone laughs. "Stephanie Rose every day I will make you the happiest women alive and live every day to the fullest with you" he says making me cry. He lifts my hand to his lips and kisses it. Everyone claps. I see my mom crying.