Encounters|Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Stephanie's POV:
(Note: she's 21 in this story. Charles is 24. Jonathan is 24. It's 2013)

verb

1.unexpectedly experience or be faced with (something difficult or hostile).

I watched him one the ice. I watched him smiling. Laughing. I saw something in him,that I haven't seen in him these past couple of weeks. He was cleared a couple of days ago to play. I never had the chance to ask him why he wasn't playing. He proably wouldn't tell me. I left Chicago a week ago. Im back in L.A. Carly has something important for me. I wonder what it is. Walking into the building for the movie,made me a little scared.
"Steph" I turned around to Carly.

I smiled and walked towards her office.

"Well I think you wanna know why you are here,don't you?" She said sitting down. "Yes" I said also,sitting down. "You've been offered a role. From Disney,to play alongside Sterling Knight."She said lips forming in a straight line. "Your gonna take it" She said. "I can't decide."I say more like a question. "No,you don't want it"She said eyebrows cocking. "That's not what I said. But I'll take it" I say signing the contract infront of me. I sighed and got up and was about to leave. "I have proof that you were with Jonathan,who? Oh yes ManWhore" She said laughing. "How" I said olmost a whisper. "I have eyes and ears in every city" She said turning around in her chair. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

*RING RING*
"Hello" I said rudely. Not even looking at the caller I.D.

"It's Charles" The voice says.

"Im sorry,bad meeting" I say on the verge of tears.

"It's ok"Charles said.

"Wanna hang out,Im missing you" He says conitinuing.

"Shore. Meet me at my house." I say smiling. We both hanged up.

I opened the door,he instantly pulled me in and twirled me around,I couldn't stop laughing. He set me down and started to tickle me. "Charlie,you know I hate you right now. Stop!!" I yell. I slipped and fell on my butt. He just laughed. I threw a pillow at him. "Prick" I muttered. "what did you say" He said getting close. "Nothing" I said smiling. "Your smiling it was something" He said throwing me over his shoulder. "Stop" "David" I yelled. He threw me on the bed. He started to kiss me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. I just didn't want to go all the way. He started to reach for my zipper of my pants after he took off my shirt. "Charle..." I said. He looked up in my eyes. "mmm" He said going to suck my flesh even more. "I don't want to do this right now" I said hoping he wouldn't be mad.

He got off me and rolled to the side of the bed. "Im not mad" He said turning to face me. "I just wish you would trust me more" He said kissing my head. I smiled and snuggled into him. My phone dinged.
Text From: Peaks(Patrick Kane)
"Were coming to L.A tomorrow. Jon would love to see you" I could tell Charles see's this. Little did he know,I saw him a couple of weeks ago.

"Idk. I'll think about it" I said replying.

"He still Loves you,you know" He replied.

I couldn't believe he said that. I set down my phone and looked at Charles. "Im sorry..It's just patrick being Patrick" I say to him. He nods and kisses me before we go to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up knocking. What the fuck it's 7:00 Am. I opened the door and saw someone I didn't know how he got my address. "Jon..?" I say. "Steph" He replied. "How'd you find me,and secondly it's 7." I say a bit angry. "Oh,it is. Sorry time change."He says looking down. "It's ok,why are you here? How'd you find me" I ask.