Yours for halloween|Chapter 19

Chapter 19:
Stephanies POV:

Jon and I are getting ready for the Hawks Halloween party. It's been about 4 months since we've gotten back together. Im very happy. On the other hand, jon is not. He is frustrated (not really just in a funny way) that I won't have intimacy. Whenever I dress skimpy just for him he gets frustrated. It's adorable. Or whenever we go out to the beach or some thing I wear a exposing bathing suit for fun. He seems to never keep his hands off of me. "You ready?" I ask from the closet next to his. "Yes. You?" He replies. "Olmost" I reply. We're going as sandy and Danny. I'm using a wig while he says for him its "crossing the line"
"Holy shi..." I hear him trail. Making sure my bobby pins are in good. Turning around and seeing him gahp at my appearance. "Close your mouth sweetie or else you'll catch flies" I say walking past him. He playfully grabbed my waist and started to gracefully pull me towards me. "We don't have to go" he says starting to kiss my neck. "Jon" I say pushing him away giggling. "No. We need this. I need this" he said muttering the last part. "Jon. Intimacy is not the only thing about relationships" I reply. He looked at me hungry with lust. Kissing him on the cheek, only made him grab me and kiss me. He started to feel up my waist to stomach and yes my chest. Playfully pushing him away from him. "Maybe later" I say looking at his expression. "Come on there waiting" I say walking to grab my phone. "Could you take a picture" I ask. He nods. He takes it(picture on side) When he gives me my phone he mutters "my goddamn weakness oh my god" I started giggling after he said the last part. Realizing what I was doing. I was bending down to grab my shoes. "All better" I say putting on my shoes.
"im still taller than you" he said kissing my nose. Sticking my tongue out made him start tickle me. Olmost falling over he caught me. "Now let's go" I say grabbing my phone and heading out. He ran out catching up to me.

We made our way inside. Instantly seeing chaunette and run in up to her. "Oh my god" she says looking at my outfit. "Oh my god" I mimic her tone looking at her costume. A hunter while Shaw is he deer. "Very old school" she says. We both laugh. "Let's get a drink" she says. We meet with the other girls at the bar. We hug and all compliment eachother on our outfits. "So how are you and jon" Abby asks. "Really good. Just sucks that I have to leave in 2 weeks for filming" I say feeling bummed. "When will you come back?" Amanda asks. "About a month. We have another month after not until March or something" I say. "Well you'll get to see Jon soon anyway" Mandi says. Looking at her confused. "Whatcha mean" I ask. "There's a game in la twice" Elina laughs. "Now I feel stupid I had no clue" I say blushing. They all laugh. "It's all good. We're all planning on taking a girls trip up there when you film" Keshia says. "Well I would love that" I say giggling. "hey hun" I say to Jon when he comes up to me. "Do you guys mind if I steal her away for a second?" He asks the girls. They nod "no" and he takes me to the dance floor. We start dancing to "talk dirty" we were laughing so much. Then my all time favorite party song came on. dj shuffle. Weird I know. Whatever. Dancing to the dance, and trying to teach jonathan is a pain. "Man I think you cant tell your left and right foot" I giggle. "Oh that's it. Your gonna get punished tonight" he whispered in my ear. I didn't know what he meant. I was scared. Releasing from his embrace I went back to the girls scared as shit. Chaunette instantly came up to me. I was getting sick. "Stephanie are you ok" she asks getting me water. All the girls came over asking chaunette. "I don't know she just came over like this" she says. "He's gonna punish me"I stuttered. "Who?" Chaunette asks. "Jon" I say barely audible. She instantly turns mad. My breathing getting heavier and heavier. "I'm gonna take her back to her moms" chaunette says to the girls. We both walk out to get a cab.

"Mom" I say grabbing her for dear life. "She just got scared. He said he was gonna punish her" chaunette says. My mom nods and they talk for a few until chaunette comes over. "Want me to talk to him?" She asks. Nodding no. "Well I'm gonna be back tomorrow. Ok?" She says. Nodding and hugging her. "Stephanie" my mom says coming over to me and hugging me once chaunette leaves.
"I'm scared" I say. "I know" she said trying to calm me.

*loud banging*
"Who at this hour would be here" she asked. Shrugging knowing its jonathan. My mom opens the door and thankyou I was in my room. "Ms. Wisknieksi. Is Steph here?" He says. "If I said no I know you would still barge in" she says. "Please" he says. She sighs and I hear footsteps toward my room. "I'll leave you two" my mom said walking out.
"Babe..." he said. looking away with tears cascading down my cheeks.
"Lord god allmighty, clear my mind as it run rampant in my head. Stress is getting the best of me." I said in my head.
Breath in. Breath out. "You said that word" I said barely audible. "What do you mean" he asks sitting down next to me. Flinching and scooting away. "Torture" I muttered. He runs a hand through his hair. "I was never gonna hurt you babe" he says "really?" I ask. He nods. "I'm sorry" I say. "What did I say about 'saying sorry'" he says putting an arm around me. Giggling. He kisses me. So passionately. "You know I'll love you forever and ever" he said resting his head against mine. "Forever and ever" I say before kissing him again. "Now let's get out of here" he says tracing his I hand on my thigh. Nodding and giggling. "Mom. We're ok " I say walking in her room. She smiles and waves us off. We both run to the car getting out of the cold.
We finally make it to his condo. We get to his floor and get to his condo.
Instantly pulling me in his bedroom.

We made love tonight. We were the only thing that was in existent. He made it gentle yet exhilerating. He makes me wild and his touch electrifies me. "You love me right?" I ask. He looks down at me shocked. "Why would you ask that" he says. "Just a question" I say. "Yes. I love you so goddamn much." he says. "Good. That's all I wanted to hear" I say. "I love you" I say kissing him again. "It's beautiful." I say. "I know. So goddamn beautiful" I hear him mutter. Looking up and see him staring down at me. "suckup" I say giggling. He does too. "No just stating the obvious. "Seariously. Look" I say looking at the skyline. We opened the curtains after awhile. "I'm serious. Your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" he says. Looking up at him and kissing him passionately. "Thankyou for noticing" I say looking at him. Snuggling up to him more. "I love you" He says. "I love you more" I say. "Not possible" he says smiling the smile I love. "I love you more" I say. "I love you most" he says. "I love you mostest" I say. "I love you for ever and ever." He says. "Ya I'm gonna let you have the last word" I say giggling. He smirks. we stare out into the busy night.
"Do you ever see a future with me" clearly saying instead of thinking. "Yes" he says. "I imagine having kids with you. Moving into our own house. Growing old together. Having our wedding. Having lots of sex on our honeymoon" he says whispering the last part. Smacking him playfully. "Jon. Language" I say while we both laugh. "I'm just hoping I don't screw up" I say feeling guilty. "If anyone will. It's me" he says kissing my head. And with that we fell asleep.

I woke up feeling refreshed. Looking won at jon. Little snores escaping his mouth. Giggling and instantly covering my mouth. Grabbing my jeans,little checkered shirt with my brown combat boots. I was ready to go to Starbucks and see my girls. The Chicago girls.

"Stephanie" I hear from the corner of Starbucks. Walking over there and hugging them all. "I missed you all so much" I say after sitting down. "One moment guys. I gotta text jon".

"I'm at Starbucks with friends. I'll be home later" I text him he replies with a sad face and saying how much he wanted to see me. I replied you can wait. Then I set my phone down and talked with the girls for an hour about everything.
"I'll see Ya later girls" I say hugging them goodbye. Making my way down Michigan avenue. Walking past news stand. Huh.
"Harry Styles and Danielle Campbell together" ok these are some petty people. Walking into the condo. Calling out to Jon. "Hey babe" he says putting his hands around my waist. "Hey sweetie" I say with a kiss. "How was it" he asks. "Really good" I say grabbing some water. "Is that so" he says. "Mm. Maybe talked about you little" I say. He laughs. "Knew it" he says grabbing out some fruit and leaning against the counter. "Come on. Let's go watch movies" I say pulling him on the couch. We got comfortable and watched movies all day. Princess movies to say the least. He says he really didn't grow up with Disney because Canadians well are Canadians. We spent a magical day in a fairytale. And I couldn't ask for anything else.

More?

Comment vows. Just do it