Goodbye|chapter 18

( Listen to the song on replay) (you'll get it when you do that throughout the chapter)
Time skip a month. Brandon is one of the last guys to get the cup.
Chapter 19:
This past week I've been in l.a. Filming ofcoarse. I miss him so much. I wake up every morning with a smile. I go to sleep with a smile. He makes me feel so happy, and makes me forget about everything going on in the world around us. It's like we're the only people at that moment. So cliche I know.
"Can't wait to see you soon baby" Brandon texted.
"I can't wait to see you baby too. I'm still nervous" I replied.
"Why nervous" he replied.
"I'm afraid what your parents will think. Going between one boyfriend to the next. One hawk to the next. Like I really am a slut" I text.
"Your not. It won't matter. Besides, I think they will be happy that I found someone. It's not like you sleep with every guy you see" he replied.
"Thanks bran. My flight is about to board I love you 😘😘" I text back.
"Fly safe call me when you get here I'll be waiting" he replied and I was off.

Time skip

"Due to inclement weather we out having a layover in Chicago for a day and we then will head out to Pittsburgh the intercom announced on the plane. Shit. No.

Finally I'm able to grab my things.
*calling brandon*
"Hey babe"i said.
"You here already?" He asked eagerly.
"Im sorry we have a layover in Chicago. It's really bad by you guys huh" I say sadly.
"Oh and Ya when will you be in" he replied.
"Tomorrow night hopefully maybe early morning wendsay" I say. "Ok you can take my condo. A extra key is user mat. I love you" he says. "I love you too I replied and we hung up.

Time skip

Opening the door. There he sat looking at something on the computer. "Jon" I say. He looks up. He stands up. The tiny sparkle in his eyes.
"What are you doing here" I ask. "I would ask you the same" he replies. "Well I have a layover to pittsburgh" I say. "Oh. Flight canceled." He says. "Then why are you then" I ask. "His house is closer to the airport" he replies.
Where's lindsey" I ask. "Not here. Down on the south side" he says "is that so" I say. He nods. "Stephanie. I know you don't want to hear this but I sill love you. I always have and always will" he says. "Then why are you marrying her" I ask. "She's forcing me too. If I don't she says she will ruin me. That scares me because I don't know who she has contact with" he says sitting down on and Resting his hands on knees. Rubbing his eyes.
I sit next to him after closing the door. " I'm sorry" I say resting a hand on him. "You don't get" he says standing up and yelling. "These past weeks have been hell. I know I should have came after you. I'm sorry. I'm not used to these things. I just wish everything could go back to normal. God. The time you danced with me with no music playing. I remember when we kissed. I still feel it on my lips. I want to forget it but I can't. I woke up this morning and played our song. It pains me to not wake up with you. To go to bed with you. I've even waking up with no emotion. With you I smiled. No one can make me smile like you can. These memories keep replaying in my mind. During the night I always pick up my phone and put it down with the feeling I'm not wanted. Never leaving. Without you. Im lost. Im dazed. Confused. Lonely most importantly. Because with out you I'm no one. God damnit I love you Stephanie Rose wisnieski. I have never stopped loving you. I will continue to love you till the day I die. You made me feel alive. I don't mind shouting to Chicago that I love you. I don't care if every one in the world knows. That I love you. And that I want to spend every waking moment with you and know that your mine. And not his. I dont care if we aren't perfect in everyone's else's eyes. I only care if that we are perfect In each others eyes. You inspire me in every way. You make my body shudder. You make me quiver at every possible thought. If you tell me you don't have these feelings anymore. God help me. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on since day one. I would pick you over a million girls. I would choose you over any teammate to hang out with. Your the one I want to make millions of memories with. You are my sea,air and sun. I want to be your stars to Galaxy. I love you my furry brunette that falls over a little knock into the wall. The one that doesn't care if she has no makeup on. That has no dazed or clouded mind. That will talk on End about animals and how cute they are. I want to be that special someone. I want to be your canadien moose. I want to be yours. Forever and ever." He says crying. Tears. Tears that all I can feel. Happy ones too. "Jon" I say crying. Barely croaking that much. "You know how much I love you. I would die to be your canadien cow. (Female moose 😂) I would love for you to be my stars to Galaxy. I would love to wake up to you and fall next too. I would love to talk about baby pigs and horses. I would still love to be your fuzzy brunette. Times have changed you have lindsey I have Brandon. You know I will always love you forever and ever. A small part of me will always wait for you to come back. Truthfully I would love to have my other half. Jon I will always God damnit I love you. But now all I can do now is say goodbye" I say crying more. I stand up and walk over and kiss him. I wipe away his tears. He does the same. "I will always love you forever and ever" I whisper. "Forever and ever" he whispered back. We kissed again. Not wanting to break the moment. I pull apart. "You go tell lindsey that she is one lucky girl to have you. And say that she is the most beautiful girl youve ever seen. Because I was the luckiest girl to have you and you made me feel like a princess. Know that she is too" I kiss him on the cheek and walk to Brandon's room. Sitting in the bed. Hearing the door close. A few minutes later I cry. "Stop. This is not happening again. Breath in." I inhale. "Breath out" I exhale "chaunette"