Time to move on|Chapter 6

Chapter 6:
Stephanies POV:

Jonathan and I stayed up late watching movies. Now were watching Marley and Me. So many emotions right now.

*RING RING*
"Excuse me" I say standing up and walking out to the bedroom.

"Hello?"
"Hey it's Carly"
"Oh hey. I didnt see the caller I.D"
"Whatcha need?" I CONTINUE.

"Stephanie you need to come to L.a....." "Permnamently" "I already have it set up,you have 3 days" "See you soon,I'll pick you. Tickets are ready to pick up. Love you" She hung up just like that.

Once my life is in control,that control is taking away. After a month,now it's all over.
Tears start pouring out,like a river. "Steph?" Jon asks knocking. I instanly melt over his voice,which my knees decided to give but because Jon is fast he catches me before I fall and break something. "Steph,what's wrong?" He asks sitting me on top of him. "Jon,this past month has been amazing. And,I don't know what I could of done without you. I dont even think I would of been here if it wasn't for you. Thankyou" I say kissing him with so much love. He pulls back. "Why are you crying if your happy than" He says moving my chin,so he could stare in my eyes. "Im-" I got cut off by his phone. "Im sorry,emergancy meeting" He says kissing my head and running out the door,before I could say bye. I wiped my tears and got up. I need to leave. I have to. I know leaving without saying goodbye is bad,but to make Carly happy I do. I put all my bathroom things in my bag,got my clothes and shoes. I took a last look at our room and closed the door. I decided to write a note.

"Dear Johnny,

Im sorry for leaving on such short notice. Im leaving and I don't know when I will be back. Please just don't do anything out of anger,because you know how much I love you. You know that I would never leave you in a heart beat. I have to though. I am sorry and I hope to see you soon. I love you to the moon and back. Have fun superstar! Don't make to many falls. Take this necklace and give it someone who will be there forever and who you will have a million memories.

Shoot Straight kid.

Love,

Stephanie

I left it on the table with the necklace he gave me.

I didn't want to leave him,but i had to. Even though I don't want to do this,it's something I have to do.

TIME SKIP

Jonathan's POV: (Again,eh?)
"Steph" I yell walking in. No answer. I checked the living room,guest room,our room,bathroom. Everything's gone. I looked in the kitchen and saw the necklace and a note.

"Dear Johny,

Im sorry for leaving on such short notice. Im leaving and I don't know when I will be back. Please just don't do anything out of anger,because you know how much I love you. You know that I would never leave you in a heart beat. I have to. I am sorry and I hope to see you soon. I love you to the moon and back. Have fun superstar! Don't make to many falls. Take this necklace and give it someone who will be there forever and who you will have a million memories.

Shoot Straight kid.

Love,

Stephanie"

How could she leave? Why did she leave?
Maybe I still have time to catch her. Wait,no. I have no clue where she is or going. Tears started to fall and continued to fall. They wouldn't stop. I grabbed the first thing in sight. Gin.

Perfect.

Stephanie's POV:

A couple hours later I landed in L.a. Carly was outside waiting. She walked to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Let's go" The Paps were everywhere.

We got in to the car and we drove to Pacamoms (Made up name) in downtown l.a. We got there and sat down.

"So why'd you bring me here?" I ask eating my salad with tea. "You needed to get away from Chicago and that man of a whore Jonathan,ah who?" She says. "Toews" I said my mouth clenching. "I was fine" I say. "No you weren't. Someone told me what happend between you and your father." She said eating her salad too. "Who?" I say questioning her. "Your mother of all people. Thought she didn't care?" She said. "I guess she's changed. Please excuse me" I grabbed my bag and headed to the washroom. I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but a selfish human being that doesn't look like anything a model or actress should. His words kept clouding up my mind. I walked back out after recomposing myself. "Carly,please excuse me" I say walking out of the cafe.

I walk out to the car. Camera's flashing everywhere.

I got in the car and we got to my new house a little outside of L.a. It's pretty big and beautiful.

I was happy that I didn't need to open any boxes,everything was new and ready to use. I ran up the stairs to my bedroom and walked into my walk in closet. I screamed of pure joy. I put all my clothes and makeup with shoes away with new shoes,makeup,clothes. You get it.

*RING RING*
"Babe" Someone Slurred.

"Jon?"I said knowing it was to good to be true.

"Where'd you goooo" He slurred again. I hanged up. I couldn't put him through this. He couldn't be alone. I called up Patrick Kane.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey its Steph, please go be with Jonathan. He's drinking I assuming. I can't let him be there alone" I say out of breath.

"Aren't you there" He asks.

"No im in L.a. I just moved here and-"I got cut off.
"You did this to him" He said angry now.

" I had to, it's my job that forced me to. Just tell him I love him" "please." I say.

"Ok,I get it.Bye"
"Bye"

I needed to get my mind off of things.

____________________________________

Posted: 2-22-15

LIke?

Please comment,vot,and add

Instragrams: Anna.kocol

equallyshaw

Twitter: equallychloe