2013 cup champs| chapter 16

Chapter 17:
Game 7. Two goals in 17 seconds. Set an nhl record. Right now the wives and girlfriends were on the ice. Phoebe and I watched closely but not to close. It was so exhilarating. Such a rush. We both wanted to go party in Chicago with the girls so we made plans. We watched Jon hoist the cup. A smile erupted on to both of our faces. A few people started walking towards us. Just wanting a picture and an autograph. We were escorted to the back room. To wait for our car which was in traffic. Soon the news of the cup being transported to Chicago. We decided to get out of here before they see us. We wanted to take the ice way so we did.
"Ahh" I screamed. We both started sliding. "Phi" I fell on my butt. Great the cameraman saw it.
Laughter. It was all that came out. "Steph" "you have had to much to drink. We both have" we were laughing so much. "Look who we have here" a guy came out. "Stephanie wisknieksi" saad said. "Hi" I wave and laugh. "Ok phi help me. I can't get up by myself" I mutter. Not wanting the camera to hear. Brandon helped me up instead. "Thanks brandon"I say and he just smiles. "Congratulations. You guys deserve it" I say smiling while we're walking towards the opening of the ice. We hear more routy shouts. The three of us turn around and I see him. We catch each others eyes. A spark rises within me. Phi and look at eachother and smile. "Let's go party" I say and we both laugh. And we're off. We kind of ran ff the ice. But also walked because we didn't want to fall.
"Steph wait" I hear Amanda yells. I turn around and we hug. "I'll see in you in a few" she smiles and we hug. I wave to the other girls. I turn around and bump into something. "Sorry" I say and, making sure that person was ok. I regretted it. "Stop pushing people over" Lindsey said. Rolling my eyes and turning as walking out the door. We were met by our body guard. Ray. Then the car. We had our things were ready to go to Chicago.

We soon arrived in Chicago. A little before the team.
"Let's get this show on the road" I yelled. Phi laughed.
We soon drove to the bar the team was going so we could party with the girls and stuff. We arrived at my house before 1 and we changed into something a little more appropriate for clubbing or partying.
We get to the bar and instantly we are bombarded with people. The guards let us in. Texting Chaun to see where she is. We meet her in the corner where the rest of the girls were. Chaun comes over and we compliment eachother on our dresses. I wore something a little more skimpy. Shows a little. Nothing that im not use to when modeling.
Jonathan is starting to be come more wild by the moment. Lindsey is one crazy bitch. Like damn. Se won't shut up about saying how awesome Jon was but what about the rest of the guys. Huh?! He would be no where with out them. I'm sick of this shit.
Hmmm. Maybe a drink or a few will make me better.
"Hey bartender could I have a tequila with some gin" he looks at me weird. In Chicago suburbs where I grew up you learn to like some pretty weird shit. Downing it instantly. I feel much better. Finding phi all over Ben smith. I laugh. "Whatchu laughing at" saad asks. "Oh nothing at all" I say laughing. I couldn't stop giggling. He couldn't stop smiling. And blushing. He brought me to the balcony one that's vacant at the moment. "So whats it like" he asks. "Like what"I ask. "Being famous and all" he asks leaning on the leader and looking towards the sky. He has no clue how many people are chanting his names. "Well speak for yourself babe" I say. He blushes at the word 'babe'. "I'm only sports famous. Not like you" he says. "Well your lucky. Sometimes I wish with all this pressure it would stop. You know. That I wish I never auditioned for the movie. None of this would have happend." I say looking at all the fans. "Then we wouldn't have met eachother" he says sadly. "What's so bad about that" I ask. "I didn't mean for it to sound rude or anything" I say. He shook his head. "Your special. Your a Beauty. Any guy would be lucky enough to have you. Your perfect" he says coming in for a kiss. We kiss. It's filled with so much passion. Love. Everything you would want in a kiss. We pull away breathless. Blushing like crazy is Brandon of coarse. "How come you don't blush" he asks. "It's called acting. But I'm so blushing" I say laughing. He stares at me. "What" I ask. "nothin" he says looking at the fans and waving. "No you clearly have something on your mind " I say. "Ever since the moment I met you. A little while back with Jon. I knew you were special. And what Jon did. I couldn't let him hurt you again or anyone else " he says putting his hands in my waist. I look down. "Bran...." he cuts me off. "I know it's completely wrong I get it" he says retracting his hands and leaned on the balcony with them on either side of him. "It's not that. It's just these feelings for him are still there and for you" I say the last part quietly. I mean I've always have had a crush on him before I met jon so. He looks at me shocked. I nod. And smile. Him Blushing like crazy. He pulls me in for another kiss. A little arch in the back. We pull away and I'm now the one blushing like crazy. "Now look who is the one blushing" he said laughing. I giggled and he kissed my head and held eachother in our arms. Overlooking the city. "You look beautiful tonight" he whispered. I smiled. "Thankyou. You don't look to bad yourself but you smell" I say laughing a bit. "Is that so" he says looking down at me. "Mmm" I say looking at him. "Wanna get out of here" he asks. I nod. "But I don't wanna do you know what" I say stopping him. "Steph I would never do that" he said smiling. I knew I could trust him.

Jonathan's pov
Lindsey is killing me right now. She is being to clingy and wont stop drinking or flirting with guys. I see movement on the vacant balcony. Stephanie and Brandon. There both laughing. Next thing I know they kiss. What are they doing. I really hope it's drunk stuff. If not idk what I'd do. With my teammate oh my gosh. Patrick comes over to me and says "get over it lover boy. It was Bound to happen" hey says hitting me playfully. I needed air so I went out back and just breathed in and out. Like I always taught Stephanie to do when she had a panic or anxiety attack. Now I'm afraid I'm gonna get one. I needed to get cold stoned drunk tonight. No exceptions.

Stephanie's pov:
Right now Brandon and I are laying on our backs in his condo. We're talking about anything and everything. Where and when we grew up. How we grew up. "So what's with you and you father" he asks. "Whatcha mean" I ask. "I kind of heard jon and patrick talking one day about it" he says. I say up "Oh. Um. My dad." Thinking back to then that night Made me cry out in pain. Brandon instantly pulled me to his chest. "You don't have to say anything." he says cooeing me. "No I need to tell you" I say through tears. "I came home one night after clubbing with Jon and stuff. I came home the next day after supper. My mom she yelled at me and I yelled back. Then he yelled at me and saying things about me. He beat me over and over nonstop. He called me cruel things." I say shaking. He holds me tighter. "Just know I'll never hurt you in anyway" he said.

We lay there dazed in each others presence. I'm on my stomach while he is on his back. He has his arm draped around me. Right now he is rubbing small circles on my back. Breathing in his scent and smiling. "I can tell your smiling" he says. "Is that so" I say looking up at him. He looks down and said "knew it" I leaned up and kissed him. We pulled away smiling. "I like this" he says. "Me too" I say getting a bit more comfy.
"I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me to Pittsburgh with the cup " he asks looking down.
"Wouldn't it be weird if I wasn't your girlfriend" I ask.
"So Stephanie wisknieksi would you so kindly take the honor of being my girlfriend" he asks. Awe so cheesy. I love it. Smiling and kissing him. "I'll take that as a yes" he says once we pull apart. I nod and smile. "You know your beautiful you know that. Don't let anyone tell you differently." He says. Smiling and closing my eyes and reopening. "Thankyou. Not so many people take the time to notice but thankyou" he smiles and kisses the side of my head.

"Just always know I'll make you the happiest girl on earth. That every day you will wake up with a smile on your face. That you won't have darkness anymore. No more rain. Only Sunshine. That's all you'll have. I'll always be there to keep you smiling through thick and thin. Even if this won't work out I'll always be there. Forever an always" he says.

Tears are on the verge of slipping out. Happy ones in deed. I smile "Thankyou Brandon. That means so much. And with you I'll always have a smile."

Together as one. As a couple. We fell into a deep slumber.

More?
How Ya like Brandon and Stephanie being together?