Fate|chapter 1

Stephanie's pov:

I remember seeing him for the first time. On TV. Then somehow I saw him at Starbucks. Yes, I admit I've always that his personality was sweet, eyes dreamy and everything about him was amazing. I just wis-. "Stephanie! Get down here right now" my mom yelled. I groaned. I ran downstairs quickly as possible. "Yes mother" I say a little scared. "What is this?" My mother yelled at me pointing at my magazine cover. Yes I'm a model. "This is to skimpy! What is wrong with you" she yells again. "Mot-" . "Not again Stephanie,you know your father and I hate you like this" she says disappointed. "Mom I am not gonna be a church Singer or pastor! I'm gonna be a model" I say tears stinging to come through. "You gonna attract the wrong men" she says walking away. "Just stop" I whisper. Tears coming out now. I quickly grab my coat and bag and slipping on my uggs.

Chicago winter on the north side is horrible. I make my way towards Starbucks but bump into someone and falling. "Fuck me" I mutter. "You ok?" A deep canadien voice Asks me. I groan and look up. Jonathan Toews. He puts out his hand I push it away and continue on to Starbucks. Pulling out my phone and letting them scan it. "Thanks" I mumble. I sit down in the corner. Tapping away to my manager. Aka my best friend. I am telling what happens between my mom had I. I finish my coffee and head on home. I open my laptop and go through tumblr and twitter. I.smile at everyone who supports me. Unlike my parents. *ring ring*

"Hello?" I say not looking at the ID.

"Hey its Carly" my manager

"Oh hey " I say

"What are you doing?" She asks

"Going through tumblr" "why?" I ask

"Search yourself on Google" she says. I open a new tab and search me. "Nominated for vogues next cover " "ahhh" I scream. "What's wrong" my mother asks rushing in. "Mom,Im nominated for teen vogues next cover" I say looking at her. She rolls her eyes. Now Im instantly upset. "Thanks I mumble"

"Well I should go,ok Ill talk to you tomorrow. Ok" I hung up after that. I decided to.go to twitter and tweet. "Make sure you vote for me for vogues next cover" I tweeted the link in the next tweet. " www.voteforcover.Vogue.us"
I decided to put in the hawks game, I rarely ever do because of my parents. "Score!!" "Jonathan toews quickens the Puck past Quick" pat Foley said. I smiled. 3-0 in the third period. "3....2.....1 the Chicago Blackhawks are going to playoffs" it pounded through the TV. I grinnned and tweeted "great job boys your making Chicago and I verey proud #takethecup" I smiled and set my phone and went to get ready for bed. Being a model you have to wax atleast every couple of days. It's very painful I know. I finished my arms,underarms,eyebrows,legs and thighs. I washed my hair,face,and brushed my teeth and went to bed. Im not really a morning person,so I usually am on my phone from 6:00 am to 7:30. Horrible. I know. I rolled out of bed. Rolling my eyes and walking downstairs. I opened my front door and grabbed the newspaper and read while eating breakfast.

I went upstairs and got ready for a run on the north side. (she lives there) I got on my soprts bra from Avvivia along with my warmup jacket and capri yoga pants. You can tell I love Avvivia. I grabbed my iphone along with the earphones along with water and got outside. I ran for a long time. Thankgoodness I brought some money for coffee. I walked into Starbucks and got the usual and went to the shore. (She was out that far) Breathing in and out. I looked around and saw people coming towards me. SO far so good but now that is ruined. I threw my cup away while running. I looked back and ended up running into someone again.

I looked up and Mr.Big Ego himself. Jonathan fucking Toews. He held out his hand and I thanked him. He didn't look up and down like the usual guy did. Thinking they could get with me. "Just do it so I can get on with my life" Waiting for him to do it. "do what" He asked shocked. "Oh you know,I bet you all do it all the time" I say pulling my phone out. "What would that be?"He asked. Crossing his arms. "Oh you know,stalking out there pray and thinking you will get with them for a night" "It's ok everyone does that" I say really wanting to leave. "im still confused" He says laughing a bit.

"Just check me out already,so I can leave. " I say annoyed.

"You think im that type of guy?" He says eyeing my when I look up.

"You all are" I say cocking an eyebrow.

"I know im not,if that's what your trying to get at" He says smirking.

"Oh you think your all cool with your big Ego" "You can try but you can't suceed at fooling me" I say crossing my arms.

"Well maybe you shouldn't assume that every time,plus I go for the personality not body" He says smirking at the word "body".

I smiled. "Thank god because I can't stand when every guy does that. Sorry for jumping to conclusions" I say hoping he's not mad. "Im not mad" He says genuinly. I sigh.
"I must be on my way. Job calls." I say about to leave. He grabs my arm lightly. "Wait, can I get your number. Your pretty normal so." He laughs after that. Oh sure,ya im so normal that I model on a daily basis,go all over the world for jobs that are leftovers because im another one. "Sure ya,how bad could you be?" I say smirking after that. We trade phones,putting a goofy face for the icon.

I run after that to home. I take a shower and get in the car Darcy sent me today. Darcy texted me saying im leading votes for next months cover of vogue. Then I get one from Jonathan.
"I see your very eager" He said with a winking emoji. "Well try speaking for yourself" I say with a winking emoji too. Instantly I get a reply. "Oh please you so think im Mr.Eager not Mr.big ego??"

I couldn't reply because I just got to the shoot. I tweeted "Expect things soon" I ran inside and started with the prep team and started getting my faces and moves ready.

COUPLE OF HOURS LATE
I decided to post one picture(On side) "Here's a shot,more to come" I exited out of instagram and went to messages. I replied to jonathan. "Oh your so both" With a laughing emoji. He hadn't replied but read it. Whatever he's proably busy. I sighed and just wanting to get home. I still hadn't gotten a message from Jonathan when I got home 40 minutes. I rolled my eyes and got ready for bed after a long day.

___________________________________
Thoughts?
Feel free to comment idea's and thoughts.

Just fyi Jonathan doesn't realize that she is a model,or even know's she is one.

Follow my instagrams: @EqualltShaw and @anna.kocol

Twitter: @equallychloe

Posted: 1/21/15
updating once a week.