Chapter 32

LISA'S POV

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm dead! I immediately get up when I saw the time, it's already 9am in the morning. I grab my phone and check if Jennie messaged me and as expected she has a lot of messages.

Me: Good morning Honey, sorry wasn't able to message you last night. I slept at Jisoo's, see you later ? Let's have lunch?

I walked to Jisoo's room and she's not there. I checked my phone if she message me and found one message from her.

Jisoo: Hey bitch, I'll go ahead I have early meeting please lock the door for me

Me: Asshole! Why didn't you wake me up. Jennie will kill me!

Jisoo: Yes she will and I tried to wake you up but you're on your deep sleep.

I grab my car key and put my phone on my pocket and leave Jisoo's apartment. I drive to my place direction to shower and prepare myself for work. Lucky to me I don't have early meeting schedule for today, so I just texted Mina to let her know that I'll be late. I am supposed to pick up Jennie this morning and have breakfast with her before dropping off for work but I was late so that didn't happen.

Hour already passed when I arrived at the office, I saw Mina and gestured her to come to my office and she immediately followed.

"What's my schedule?"

"You have an afternoon meeting with the investors this afternoon for the on-going project in Busan"

"Okay, anything else?" I said while checking my phone hoping for any message from Jennie

"The investors are asking if you can come to personally visit the new project in Busan, they want to show you the progress, they might mention it also during your meeting"

"When is the schedule of that?"

"Two weeks from now"

"Alright, tell them that we'll be there"

"Noted on that Ms." She answered and walked out my office

After Mina walked out from my office, I checked my phone again and I didn't got any reply from Jennie. Is she mad? Really Lisa? Of course she is, what do you expect?

After I finished all the documents for signing and approvals, I decided to went to Jennie's office to asked her for lunch. I immediately proceed to the building's parking lot when I'm about to get out of my car, I noticed Jennie came out of the elevator with a man. This is the first time that I saw that man in this building. Is she going out for lunch with that man without telling me?

I take out my phone and try to call her but it appears her phone is not with her. My blood began to boil when I saw the man palming Jennie's hips as he walked towards his car. Chill Lisa, you still don't know who's the man and why Jennie didn't tell you that she'll have a lunch out with that man. I hold my temper and decided not to get out of my car until they have left the parking lot.

"Lisa? Do you have an appointment with Miss CEO?" Irene asked me when I appeared in front of her table

"I didn't know that I need to get an appointment to see my girlfriend" I uttered

"Uh, no I mean she's not here, she just left minutes before you came"

"Is it fine if I'll wait for her inside?" I asked gesture my hand pointing to Jennie's office

"Yep, sure you can wait for her inside"

"Thank you Ms. Bae"

"Have you had your lunch yet? I'll go to the cafeteria, what can I get for you?" She said while searching something on her bag