Chapter 59

IRENE'S POV

Mino sent me a message earlier that we'll catch up tonight at his bar, well I was surprise that she had Jennie agreed with hanging out in his bar so who am I to reject the invitation. I'm already at his bar but I haven't seen them yet. I decided to look for a table which is just near the dance floor and asked the waiter to give me a cocktail.

I told Seulgi that I'll be out tonight with Jennie and she's ok with that since she knows how Jennie needs to unwind and have fun but she insisted that she'll pick me up later just to make sure I'm safe. While waiting for Jennie and Mino, I saw a very familiar face not far from the table that I am now sitting in. I was about to stand and walk towards her direction when I felt a hand grab the top of my shoulder which made me look at my back.

"Unnie," Jennie grab my shoulder and walked in front of me

"Jen" I said with a blank expression on my face

"Where are you going?" she said and look towards the direction that I'm about to go earlier and continue to scan the place

"A-ah, I-I was checking if this table is the best spot for us" I lied

"Ahh.. I think you already pick the great spot near the dance floor" she said and drop her butt to the couch

"Hey, did you already order?" Mino said while standing behind the couch

"I already did with mine" I said

"Cocktail for me please" Jennie said to him

"Alright" Mino raised his hand calling the attention one of his staff "One additional cocktail and give me my usual" he ordered and walked in front of us and he sit beside Jennie

I roam my eyes around the bar and I saw again the familiar face walking towards the service bar and it is Lisa. I think she's alone as per Seulgi since the day Jennie and her broke up Lisa never asked them to hang out, she prefers going out on her own. Even if they will invite her she never accepted their invitation, which they manage to understand since they know that Lisa just need time for herself to process everything. Unlike Jennie, she doesn't talked about her problem to much with Seulgi and Jisoo though she will answer them when they asked but most of the time she just kept it to herself and deal with it alone. I am worried how will Jennie react if she sees Lisa tonight. This night supposed to be just having fun and to help her divert her attention.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" My thoughts was cut and my gazed shifted to Jennie as she looks at me worried

"U-uh, yeah" I answered, when Jennie was about to look at the direction that I am gazing earlier Mino called for a cheers which made Jennie shift back her attention to Mino.

Hours passed and we're still drinking, Mino keep on telling funny stories about his business trip which we really find it funny. I'm glad that it seems Jennie's enjoying the night she keeps on laughing and making fun of Mino's stories. She buttoms up her cocktail and order another one which my inner self urge me to stop her.

"Jennie, that's enough you already had too much" I said and hold her hand to stop her from drinking

"Unnie come on, I'm just having fun, I'm fine" she assured me and gently remove my hand, I just smile and let her enjoy the night.

Minutes passed she stand up and grab Mino's hand pulling the latter to the dance floor. Both of them are already drunk and it seems like I'll be the baby sitter of this two tonight. I let them get wild on the dance floor, dancing in the bit of the music. I watched them from the table and didn't took my eyes away from them as I know they're both drunk, since I noticed that they're already touchy with each other which is not usual for them specially with Jennie. While watching the two dancing I pulled out my phone from my bag as I heard it ringing and it's Seulgi, I walked towards the bar's open area since that's the best spot to take a call.

LISA'S POV

This past few weeks I decided not to hang out with Seulgi and Jisoo as I know that I already caused them a lot of trouble. From the day that Jennie and I broke up they keep on checking on me if I'm okay or how's every thing which is I'm not comfortable with. I don't like to be a burden to anyone that's why as much as possible I kept my problems with myself and deal with it alone.

Until now I'm still hoping that she will come back to me, I tried to persuade her but she kept on rejecting and avoiding me. She's not anymore living on her condo, I went there several times but as per the security she already moved out and they don't know where she lives now. I guess she really wants to stay as far away from me as possible to me, well I cannot blame her, I'm just so stupid to let this things happened. I tried to send her flowers but she keeps on rejecting it.  Right now I just keep on trusting that fate will still do its work for us in the future, I love Jennie too much that I don't know if its still possible for me to unloved her. 

I decided to went to my favorite bar just to breath and divert my attention as I am always preoccupied with Jennie in my thoughts. After hours of drinking I just settled on one of the corner tables near the dance floor, watching the people getting wild dancing. As I gaze with the people on the dance floor I saw a very familiar face which made my heart pound faster as if feeling excited seeing this woman dancing in front of me but the pounding gets harder when I saw that she's dancing with a man.

Their body are too close to one another that made my heart pound faster and harder that anytime soon it will burst out and rip my ribcage. My blood starts to boiled up when the man grips on her waist and crook his head to her neck which she gives more access to the latter by leaning her head to the side. Unconsciously I closed my fist into a ball form, holding myself to burst out with what I'm seeing. I felt the pain seeing the woman that was mine before who is now in the arms of a man. I closed my eyes to keep my tears from falling, seeing Jennie enjoying herself around this man makes my heart broke into pieces.

Anger building inside me that I want to grab her arm and pulled her away from that man as if she's only belongs to me but I can't I don't have the right to do that. I open my eyes and gaze to her direction she's not anymore in the dance floor, I roam my eyes inside looking for her and saw her walking towards the upper deck of the bar. My feet started to follow them though I know that I might get hurt with the things that I'm about to witness but I can't help it I can't stop my feet from following them.

I can hear my heart beats like a drum, my breath gets shorter and shorter as I'm getting nearer to their direction. They went to the side corner of the deck behind the walls where the lights are dim and people are making out along the way. I stop for a while to breath and prepare myself for whatever I might witness behind that wall. I started to walk small steps my hand are shaking sweats are dripping through my skin, getting nearer it was all silence I can't hear any talking but I heard soft moans cause of kissing, I palm my chest as it really pains me hearing those sounds.