Chapter 80

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up feeling soft touches on my back tracing my spine gently which made me shiver. My eyes are still close when I felt her hands moving the strap of my night gown letting it fall out of my shoulder. I felt soft wet kisses landing on my shoulders back feeling her warm breath against my skin. Why it feels so good, the way she touch me is so familiar as if my body is aching for it for a long time. I half open my eyes enough to take a glimpse of this person giving me this familiar feeling. Her almond eyes which are fixed on me scanning every inch of my body makes my inner self melts.

She leaned on me and gently claim my lips. She taste so sweet its addicting that I don't want to stop her from what she's doing to me. I let her skillful tongue explore my mouth. My body totally surrendered feeling her warm palm rubbing my center, putting enough pressure to pleasure me.

"Aaahhhhh" I moan in her mouth as she's adding more pressure to my soaking core "I---i miss this...mmmhhhh" I moaned in between my breaths. This is not right Lisa, I should stop you but I can't my body is betraying me again.

I can't stop my body from shaking as the pleasures gets intense so as the shaking of my body is getting faster and faster and faster and faster!

"Unnie!" I heard someone shouted which made me jolt and abruptly sit on the bed with heavy breathing, sweats are falling to my forehead. I turned my gaze beside me where Chaeng is sitted smirking at me which made me realized that it was just a dream

"Are you having your wet dreams again?" she smirked and suddenly I felt a pang on my head which saves me from answering her question "hang over? You deserve that for being drunk last night"

"Sorry if I troubled you last night" I said while massaging my head

"Oh no Unnie, I'm not the one who brought you home last night" she uttered which made me look at her confused "Lisa did"

"O-oh really" I uttered and grab my robe "where is she?" I asked her before I get inside the shower

"She left earlier but she cooked a soup for your hang over" Chaeng uttered and get off my bed "I'll prepare the breakfast join me once you're done" she continued before leaving my room

I went to the dining table and joined Chaeng for breakfast. She's scrolling to her phone while munching her food. I grab a bowl of soup and sip it and it taste really good, I think Lisa also work on with her cooking skills. I checked on my phone and saw that I got alot of messages and calls from Jisoo since last night.

"Shit!" I muttered and quickly sent a message to hey. Seconds after sending her a message my phone rings and its Jisoo calling me.

Me: hey,

Jisoo: I've been contacting you since last night, what happened to you?

M: Sorry, I forgot to message you last night I got drunk and passed out

J: I'm so worried Jen

M: don't get mad I'm sorry okay? I uttered and saw how Cheang's eyes rolled because of annoyance

J: Okay, see you later?

M: yeah see you

J: okay love you!

M:okay, I simply uttered and end the

"So possesive" Chaeng uttered but her eyes are fixed on her phone.

I just shrugged it off, its too early to argue with this chipmunk. I finished my food and return to my room. I sit in front of my vanity mirror staring on my reflection, trying to remember what happened last night.