Chapter Six:

Savannah had her dirty blonde hair pinned up out of her face in a pony tail and was wearing a forest green tank top and wearing ripped Daisy Duke jeans. She was standing in the kitchen cooking dinner for the men and herself. Richtofen and Dempsey were watching her from afar and blushing while she worked. Savannah had Luke Bryan's Country Girl blaring while she shook her money maker. "Vhat is she doing?.." The German asked Tank. Tank shrugged and stared at the young adult cooking. "That sure smells good." Dempsey murmured. Richtofen only nodded and continued to be hipnotized by Savannah's dancing. She paused the music and turned the stove off before she pulled the bean dip out and carefully laid it on the stove top. She did the same with the taco shells. "Supper's ready y'all!" She shouted. Tank and Edward walked slowly into the kitchen and inhaled the delicious smell. Taeko opened the front door and slipped his shoes off then joined the three in the kitchen and began to get food. Nikolai hobbled up the stairs from the basement and into the kitchen carrying his bottle of vodka. "This smell reminds me of third wife... She always cooked dinner for me." He slurred. Savannah laughed at his comment. "So dig in y'all!" She stuffed a taco into her mouth. They all sat around the dinner table and ate their dinner. Edward and Savannah were quieter than usual. The only one to have noticed was Takeo. After dinner everyone went their seperat ways except the German and the girl. "Dr. Richtofen... I know this is strange but... Will you sleep with me tonight... Today is my parents anniversary where they died in a car accident..." She looked at the ground. "I never knew... You Vere happy at dinner..." He was cut off when she wrapped her arms tightly around Edward.