Chapter Three:

Savannah had her Turtle Beaches on her head and was speaking to her friends. "Guys, I'm telling the truth! They are at my house!!!" She shouted to the people on the other end. Dr. Richtofen was reading a page of Savannah's algebra homework. "Zhis is vhat zhey do now a days?.." He looked at all the wrong answers and hard to understand work. "Savannah?" The doctor spoke which interrupted the girls concentration of driving a big truck and running over animated people. "Yeah, what is it?" She shouted after she moved her mic from her mouth. "Zhis is all vrong!" Dr. Richtofen walked in front of Savannah with her homework in his hand. "Please be careful with those..." The look of shock and terror danced across her face. "I Vont ruin zhem. I can help you vith zhe algebra." Savannah sighed. "thanks! Hey guys, The Doc is gonna help me with my math homework from collage so I will get on later." She said, turning the Xbox off. Savannah stood up from the camouflage couch and walked over to the table where her backpack was. The Doctor sat down beside her at the table. A hour went by as they fixed the homework. "That was hard... But I think I understand now. Thanks Dr. Richtofen." she smiled wide and went to hug him but stopped. 'He doesn't like hugs.' She thought to herself and she got up and walked away. "Vhat is vith her?..." Dr. Richtofen whispered, unsure of himself.