Chapter Thirty:

*This is the final chapter of this book... I will continue on with this though...*

Savannah hopped out of her jeep and walked around back to grab the groceries. Ray parked her black mustang in the driveway behind Savannah's jeep. "Hey, Savvy can I help you with carrying?" Ray asked as she took off her sunglasses. "No thanks Ray. Im good." Savannah replied back and she carried the bags through the door of the garage. Richtofen sighed and helped her carry stuff inside. "Hey Doc did you have a tiring trip at the store? You seem out of breath." Tank comes into the kitchen to peek through the groceries. The marine stops dead in his tracks when he sees Ray. "Who is she Sav?" Tank asks Savannah before he continues going through the groceries and getting them out of the bag. "This is my good friend Ray. This is Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, Albert, Billy, Sal, and Finn." The blonde points them out as she says their names. The men wave to Savannah's friend. "I forgot what I asked you to do... I had some distractions earlier Ray." Savannah blushes and looks over to Richtofen. "You wanted me to meet the gang." Ray smiled and laughed. "Oh and that reminds me but I'm not sure if this means anything at the moment but I will ask Edward for his opinion." Savannah started rambling off to herself. "Vhat?..." The Doctor asked as he cocked his head to the side. "Okay so... I had this dream where Ray, me, and a couple of other people were fighting the undead. I don't know if that was a vision of the future or if the dream doesn't mean anything." Savannah takes a seat and prompts her head up on her arm. "Hmm it seems that it could mean something but then again..." Ray begun to speak. "Do you know the other people in the dream?" She asks, pushing her glasses up her nose. "Hm... It was you, Alex, and him...." Savannah bit her lip and looked at the floor. "Oh no.. Not the lip biting thing... This means something bad." Ray spoke quietly. Richtofen walked swiftly over to his blonde angel. "Vho is it?" He wrapped his arm protectivly around her. "It could be Brett... This asshole who was a big bully." Savannah bit her lip even more drawing a small drop of blood. The German had hatred flowing into his eyes. "I vill kill him!" He shouted at no one in particular. "Cool it Docwe can't just go around killing random Kraut's." Tank put a hand on the doctors shoulder. "Vell if he comes around her... I vill kill him..." Rictofen growled.
*So what do y'all think?*