Chapter Seventeen:

The four men and Savannah arrive in San Francisco. Savannah couldn't shake the weird dream away from her mind. "Is zhere somezhing vrong?" Dr. Richtofen asked as he carried his luggage. Savannah shook her head and forced a smile. "Really? There must be something troubling you soldier." The American known as Tank stepped beside her. Savannah sighed before opening her mouth. "I'm just worried is all... About y'all. Except Tank because he wasn't against us back in the war..." She mumbled. The quiet Takeo smiled at her. "We are not the same peopre we were back then." Nikolai gave the nervous girl a thumbs up. Savannah looked at the two men and grinned. "We should call a taxi so we can go to the rentel place and rent a car... Once we do, we find the guys, return to my house and ask if they know anything that happened... After all that, we go to Africa and bring the Green Run crew to my house and do the same... Something isn't right about all this." She stopped walking when she reached the edge of the sidewalk outside of the hallway. Tank motioned for a taxi. A mini van pulled up and they got in. Edward looked over at Savannah who was busy going through her phone and looking at the news on Weasel and his crew. "It says they are going to be taking questions from the public tomorrow..." She said as she turned her phone off and slid it into her hoodie pocket. "Zhat vill be zhe perfect opportunity..." The German replied. "I got a question eh, when do we get vodka?" Nikolai, who was sitting up front with the driver raised his hand. "Hey buddy, there are a lot of bars in San Francisco. In that glove compartment, there's a map..." The driver pointed. "Thanks DA." The Russian replied as he reached in and grabbed the map, looking at it with widened eyes. When they reached the dealership, Savannah got everything ready whilst Tank and Nikolai stood outside looking at bars and clubs. "Such dishonor..." Takeo muttered and shook his head at the two. Savannah came back out with the keys and jingled them. "Okay everyone in... Lets go to our hotel..." The five piled into a black expedition and buckled up. Savannah handed the map to Richtofen and they begin to drive to the hotel.