Chapter Twenty Six:

The day after Savannah and the German's fun night, they were still knocked out, nude, and wrapped up in each others arms. Downstairs in the living room, Tank was sitting on the couch flipping through channels. "Hey has anyone seen Sav or The Doc?..." Tank stops his channel surfing and looks at Takeo and Nikolai. "I haven't seem them since last night when we got home... Hehe Richtofen must have gotten lucky." Nikolai laughed and Takeo was in shock. "Oh... No
..." Tank stood up and walked upstairs and stopped in front of Savannah's door. He tried to open it and it was locked. "Richtofen! Open this door!!!" Tank shouted. Edward woke up and gasped. He couldn't move because Savannah was laying on top of him. Tank finally breaks the door handle with his pistol and scared Savannah awake. "Gah! What the hell is going on?!" Savannah shouted and covered herself up. "Did he hurt you Sav?!" The marine shouted in distress. Savannah shook her head. "Look at what you did to my door!" Savannah shouted. There was footsteps coming up the stairs. Takeo, Nikolai, Sal, Billy, Finn, and Weasel stood at the door way. "Aye what's going on here?..." Weasel asked confused. Savannah hid under the covers after she pushed Rictofen to the side. "Its nothing! Just get out y'all!" She shouted in embarrassment. The men finally realized what happened last night and they left. Tank shut the door and went down stairs. "Are you okay Edward?..." Savannah whispers to the German laying beside her. "Zhat vent vell..."