Chapter Five:

Takeo, Nikolai, Tank, and Savannah were watching The Doctor work on the machine that would crush cans rapidly. "Zhere... Done..." Richtofen wipes the sweat from his brows and sets his tools down. "Bring zhe test subjects..." Savannah walked forward and place a whole bag full of cans into the machine and Richtofen pressed a button and instantly, the cans were crushed. "Oh my god!! Thank you doc!" Savannah wraps her arms around him tightly. "Heh heh... You're velcome.." The Doc replied awkwardly and slowly put his arms around the young adult's waist. Tank clears his throat which grabs the two's attention. "What's for dinner?..." Nikolai smiles and laughs "ay, Richtofen and Savannah are the loves da?" He takes a swig of his vodka and keeps laughing. "Such dishonor..." Takeo mutters quietly. "Well... I can make us some tacos, rice, and bean dip... If that's okay with everyone." Savannah replied to tanks question and ignores Nikolai's comment. Edward let's go of Savannah and blushed a bright red. "Nein! Nikolai it vas not like zhat!" The doc growled at the Russian who just waved off the threat. "Any who... I'm gonna start making supper..." Savannah leaves the four of them in the garage and heads into the house.