Chapter Twenty Five:

*warning: the following may contain explicit content. Viewer discretion is advised.*

Savannah arched her back from the tingly sensation she felt while The Doctor kissed her lips. She reached her hands up and pulled Edward's dress shirt off his pale, scarred skin. She traced circles on his chest as he pushed her down and crawled on top of her. He growled, impatient to get ahold of the beautiful girl underneath him. Savannah knew his and smirked. "Well... I'm waiting Eddy." Richtofen smiled and kissed her once more while stripping her of her shirt and bra. Her face was bright red.
"You remind me of myself..." He whispered into her ear. His voice made shivers go down her spine. "Yeah? How so?" She questioned him. "Vell... Your attitude, your charm, your gute looks." He grinned and unbuttoned his grey dress pants. "You take too long to do things Doc." She groaned inpatient. "Vhy must you Americans be so impatient?." He began to slowly remove her suit pants and hooked a finger around her underwear. "Wait. You need a condom...." She sqeaked. The German raised an eyebrow and smiled. He got off of her and grabbed his suit jacket and rummaged through the pockets and found a box of condoms. "When did you get that?.." She asked confused. Richtofen grinned. "I got zhem vhile you vere asleep last night." He beamed as he opened the box and grabbed one, opened the wrapper and put it on his hard cock. Savannah hasn't seen his member before.
She only remembered pleasuring him in darkness. Savvy looked at his member, impressed. "Like vhat you see?..." The Doctor walked back over to her and pinned her back down and pushed into her. She screamed out in pain. "Your a virgin, ja?" He asked and Savannah nodded. "I vill try not to hurt you." Believe it or not he actually cared for the girl underneath him. It made him shiver in fear at the thought of hurting her. "Okay... I'm ready." She gritted her teeth as he thrusts in his large cock. (I'm not giving measurements because I don't know anything about that surprisingly.)
She squecked and moaned loudly. "E...Ed....Edward...." She moans his name and wrapped her arms around him and rested her hands on his toned back. Dr. Richtofen was about to lose his mind at how incredibly tight she was. "Mein gott!" He groaned. They started to match each others body movements and paces. "Edward! I'm going to cum!" Savannah shouted.
Edward didn't hear her words, instead he heard his heart beat in his ears. Both have reached their orgasms. "Ich liebe dich." Edward groaned loudly and pulled out and peeled off the condom and tossed it to the ground. As soon as the condom his the ground it exploded, sending little white droplets all over one spot of carpet. Savannah and Edward laughed before the both passed out.