Chapter Twenty Eight:

The Doctor and Savannah walked into the Walmart. Savannah grabbed a shopping cart and pushed it into the store. Edward followed along and looked around the store. "Vow.." He marveled. Savannah gets a large creepy grin. "I KNOW RIGHT! I FUCKING LOVE WALMART!" she shouts gaining weird looks from people around the store. She pushes the cart to the bakery department and grabs 2 loaves of bread and puts it in the cart. "Eddy do you want anything?" She asks looking at the German that was still in awe of the store. "Hmmm... I don't know..." He responded as he turned his attention back to his lover. Savannah nodded and looked around the store. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the girl. "Savannah?" The doctor spoke in a low concerned voice as he tapped her shoulder. He looked in the same direction as Savannah. The girl had reddish brown hair that was cut short in a boyish way that was slightly longer than your average boy cut and her bangs covered her left eye and she wore glasses. The girl was wearing a black hoodie and jeans with red converse. "Ray?.." Savannah spoke in a weird voice. The girl turned around to face the blonde. "It's been way too long." Ray spoke and smiled. "Who is your friend there." She asks, pointing to the doctor. "This is Dr. Edward Richtofen." Savannah whispered. "The Doctor?... But how?" Ray looked at The Doctor. "I don't know why don't you drive back to my house and you can meet the whole gang along with the Alcatraz group?" Savvy smiled and laughed. "Yeah that sounds like a plan 'mate'!" Ray winked when she said mate. "Just like old times huh?" Savannah nodded and chucked.