Chapter Twenty:

-Warning Sexual content!!!-

Marlton finished showering and dried his hair and body. "I can't remember the last time I had the indulgance in showering." The scientist exclaimed as he came out of the bathroom and fitted into new pajamas. "Darlington... I do gotta say... I miss your stink." Misty joked from the shadows of the hallway. "Misty?..." Marlton was silenced when the girl rubbed a hand upon his clean cheek. "This is not appropriate behavior... I'm not even dressed..." Marlton's Johnson was beginning to harden. "Oh come now Marly... Don't be so stingy. You act like a little kid who has ocd out the wazoo! Besides, I like you better this way... In the nude." The farm girl pulled him into her bedroom, shut the door and locked it. "M...Misty... What are you do..." The scientist was cut off after his towel was jerked off his pale body. He moved his hands to cover his hard throbbing cock. "Darlington... Don't cover yourself... Just fuck me already." Misty grabbed him and kissed him roughly on the lips. "Mm!" Marlton exclaimed with shock, surprise, and lust. "We haven't even been on a date..." He whispered, worried. "We spent a lot of time together... We should be married right now Marly!" She shouted, frustrated with his neglect of her body. "Just don't fight me please... Marly for once... I love you... I do..." She blushed bright red and taken a seat on her bed that was neatly made. "Misty.... I didn't know you had such emotions for me..." He sat beside her and rested both his arms on his lap, still trying to hide his erection. The girl turned to face him. She removed his hands and set the lanky arms on either side of her shoulders. Misty leaned on to him and kissed him again but filled with more passion and fire. Marlton didn't fight this time but instead, he was kissing her back. He didn't know anything about proper, passionate sex but Misty sure did. She moved her hand down slowly, tracing Marlton's barily, visible ribs. He shuttered at the rough touch of her callused hands. "Is there something wrong?..." She whispered shyly. She didn't want to hurt the one man she loved and grown fond of while fighting the endless hoards of the undead. "Misty... I've never been this far before..." Marlton muttered shyly and pushed his glasses farther up his face so he could see better. Misty smirked and leaned in to kiss her scientist. "Your a virgin?.. I'll go easy on you... For tonight." Her hand trailed down his waist and gripped his cock making him shutter and moan. "Geez calm down I haven't even started yet." Misty joked with him. Marly nodded and leaned back on her bed and gripped the sheets. The farmgirl began slowly rubbing his cock up and down which earned whimpers and moans from Marlton. He squirmed underneath her and tried to keep quiet but he failed. "Misty!!!" He groaned loudly. She ignored him and continued to increase her speed on his cock. Marlton groaned as he shot his hot seed into her hand. "Misty...." He panted, his cock was still hard and pulsing. "Darlington, could you be a dear and fuck me?" She growled. Marlton put his glasses on the bed side table and blushed a deep crimson. "It will be hard to if your clothes are still on..." Misty quickly took off her white tank top, bra, and pajama bottoms along with her panties. Johnson staired at Misty's large breasts and bit his lip. His gaze trailed down her scarred, freckled skin and stopped on her wet womanhood. Marlton gasped when he realized how wet she was for him of all people. "Well?... I'm waiting..." She whispered impatient with her partner. "I'm sorry... I'm just in awe at your beauty..." He laid flat and watched as the farm girl crawled on top of him and sit on his still hard and throbbing penis. "Gah!!" Marlton groaned and started thrusting into her. Misty however, was one step ahead of the frail man and was riding him wildly. She wanted him for so long that it drove her mad. With each thrust, the room echoed with moans, grunts, swear words, and the sound of skin colliding at a rapid pace. "Misty!!! I'm going to ejaculate!!!" He groaned and gripped her hips tightly as he pulled her down on him harder. "Do it!! Fill me up!!!" She screamed at him. Misty could tell she was close and she wasn't about to lose herself before he did. Marlton threw his head back and let out a sound almost unhuman before filling Misty's tight hole with his sperm. Soon after he came, Misty allowed herself the orgasm that she had been holding back. "Fuck! I love you Marly!" She shouted before crawling off of him, seed pouring out of her vagina. She laid beside him and snuggled up to his chest before both lovers passed out.