Chapter Sixteen:

*Savannahs Dream*

Savannah walked around a dark room. She had a ray gun mark 2 in one hand and galvaknuckles in the other. "The meat sacs will be busting through that door." A voice spoke to to her. Savannah wasn't sure who it was but She nodded and took aim. "Here they come!!!" Three of the undead burst through the old pharmacy that Savannah and three others were sheltered in looking for pills. "Watch out!" She was shoved out of the way by a girl with reddish brown hair that was cut short and she wore black jeans and a black jacket. "What the fuck Ray?...." Before Savannah could finish her sentence, Ray shoved Savannahs Ray gun in a zombies gaping mouth and blasts it's head off. The girl offers her hand out to her and pulls her up. "That was a close one..." She laughed and smiled. "Hey you two! If your finished fucking eachother, I could use a hand!" A grouchy boy shouted from across the pharmacy. The boy was fighting off two zombies. Savannah grabbed her Ray gun back from Ray and shot both of the zombies down. "Fuck your fancy technology missy!" The boy shouted in a northern, deep voice. He had black hair that hanged in his brown eyes. "Brett, this saved your life!" Savannah kissed her Ray gun and smiled. "Ugh all of you disgust me..." A girl stepped out from where she was hiding with a bag full of various stuff. "Good job helping Alex!" Savannah said sarcastically and rolled her hazel eyes. "Hey at least I got the goods." She sat the bag on the counter and brushed her brown long curly hair out of her freckled face. "When will you ever learn to kill zombies?" Brett asked her and got in her face. "When all of you are dead."
*End of dream*