Chapter Twenty Nine:

-Warning Sexual Content-

After Richtofen and Savannah finished shopping and piled the groceries into her jeep, they drove off and were followed by Savannah's old friend Ray. Edward didn't really know what to say about Ray considering Savannah and her were close. He thought there was something going on between them. "Savannah?.. Is zhere somezhing going on between you und Ray?.." The Doctor finally got the courage to ask as he turned the radio off. "No she's just an old friend..." Savannah sighed while looking in the rearview mirror at her friend following her. "Just because people hug and talk for a long time doesn't mean anything except friendship." She reassured him by putting her hand on his thigh. "Okay..." He nodded and looked at her hand on his thigh. He bit his lip and smirked. With a quick motion of his hand he made the blondes hand rest in between his thighs on his quickly hardening manhood. "What are you doing Eddy?" She smirked back at him. "I can't do anything while driving... Even though I am skilled at driving though..." She laughed at her own compliment to herself. "I also don't want your seed going everywhere." The blonde stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh come on... Please?" He whimpered and made her hand rub his grey khaki pants. "Okay fine... Only if you promise to finish in that bag." She motioned to a McDonalds bag in the floor. "Deal." The Doctor reached down to grab the bag and unzipped his pants, pulling out his weeping dick. Savannah began stroking it with one hand while she drived with the other. Edward was bucking his hips into her hand as he made growling noises. "What the hell Richtofen? You sound like a animal!" She shouted at him. "Nein... Its just so gute..." He moaned loudly and bucked into her hand repeatedly. She stroked him harder and faster until he was cursing in German. "Grab that bag and finish into it honey." Savannah laughed as she moved her hand away as he grabbed the bag and finished wanking. They pulled into the drive way followed by Ray. Richtofen tucked his manhood back inside his pants and zipped up the zipper and hid the bag and smirked.