Chapter Eleven:

"Vhat are ve going to do?!" The German hissed into the American's ear. "we hide!" He pulled Edward under Savannah's bed. The Doctor looked at Tank with a glare for handling him so roughly. Footsteps crept up the wooden stairway and down the hall into the girl's bedroom that the two were hiding in. Savannah began to strip off her Pet Smart uniform which left her in a matching black bra and underwear. both of the men watched the clothes fall to the brown carpet. 'we need to get out of here and fast before she notices something.' Dr. Richtofen mouthed to Dempsey who was getting rather red in the face had his fists balled up out in front of him. He looked as if he was making a bet the way he was getting excited. Edward didn't like it at all. In fact, he hated it! When Savannah had touched him like that, he felt as if he claimed her from the bond that the two shared that night. The thought of it made heat rush down to his groin. The two men watched bare feet leave the bedroom and head towards the bathroom. Once the bathroom door had shut, they crawled out from under the bed and ran out of the room and downstairs. When they were in the luxurious living room, the German slapped Tank across the face which left a red hand mark. "What the fuck Doc?" The American growled as he reached a hand up to rub his now stinging cheek. all The Doctor could say was "Mein!" Before he strut off toward the basement. It had taken Tank a while before he could figure out what really had happened. "He loves her..." He whispered. He taken a seat on the camouflage couch and turned the television on along with her xbox. Immediately, the thing began to get notifications. Tank had slipped the headset on like Savannah did and joined the party. "Hello?" He spoke shyly into the microphone. All that was heard from the other end was screaming, no ways, and profanity of all kinds. "Dude?.. Tank... You and the others should play Call of Duty Black Ops..." Was a girl speaking on the other end. "Okay... Maybe later... Me and The Doc had a fight." He chuckled and adjusted the volume on the headset. Footsteps came from behind him. It was Nikolai. "Hey American what are you playing da?" He slumped down in the empty space beside him. "I'm about to play Call of Duty... This girl recommend that we play it..." Tank answered. On the other end, there was giggling. "Hey Tank is that Nikolai?!" The girl spoke again. "Yeah." The marine replied. The game started up and went to zombies mode. In the opening of Kino Der Toten, A german voice was heard which was supposed to be Richtofen. Tank nearly dropped the controller and stared blankly at the screen. "Hey girl, is this game about our struggles?..." He asked the girl playing with him. "Yes COD is based of historical events..." She answered. Meanwhile, Savannah was washing her hair in the shower. "I wonder wear Marlton, Misty, Stulinger, and Russman are if the guys are here?..." She spoke to herself quietly...